TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SH Figuarts 1980's/90's TMNT figures :yess: :panic:

7os0NCW.jpg
4hmNuoM.jpg
6eUa8AO.jpg

Full gallery

NYCC 2015 - SH Figuarts Classic Cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Toyark - News

Now yes, yes this is the essence of classic ninja turtles! :yess:

crew%5B1%5D.gif

Raphael-1987-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-e1361292105596.gif

I always liked the silver buckle and brown shell from the original show much better

Ninja-Turtles-Cartoon-Desktop-Wallpapers-1.jpg

Upon second thought, ill skip these as there's a ton of tmnt figs starting to come out :drool:clap

These are the best toy versions of the '80-90s cartoon designs yet, shell color aside. The recent Playmates "classic" designs just missed the mark. First thing these actually made me think of was the sprites from the old arcade game. I may have to pick these up, and I don't generally get Ninja Turtles stuff.

These are the best toy versions of the '80-90s cartoon designs yet, shell color aside. The recent Playmates "classic" designs just missed the mark. First thing these actually made me think of was the sprites from the old arcade game. I may have to pick these up, and I don't generally get Ninja Turtles stuff.

Oh man I just played the arcade game last night hahaha. It's much more difficult than I remember. I keep getting stuck on level 4

I actually rather enjoy the Classics line a lot. These are very accurate to the show, and I know this sounds stupid, but the figures are too Toony for me. Plus I know I will not like the price tag that will come with these.

Wave 2 should be Cartoon Casey Jones,Rock Steady,Be-bop and Shredder

There is something a bit 'off' about these - though it may just be the eyes. I was initially excited until I realized that these figures will probably be 'it' as far as the line's concerned. I mean, what's the point of having all four turtles without Splinter? Without Casey? Or most importantly - without something or someone to fight? I guess FigureArts could surprise me and bring out a wave of villains, but given the production costs combined with how many they might sell... I don't know. Other companies seem to have the same problem. I've always thought there were a lot of Ninja Turtles fans out there, but I think most of them outgrow the 'collecting' bug as they get older. (Unlike Masters of the Universe Fans, who all seem to have it... :lol)

Okay, new 'Lunar / Dream EX' TMNT pics: NYCC 2015 Lunar Toy Store Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Display - The Toyark - News

I like them better than the ThreeZero Kevin Eastmen ones, but I'm still not quite sold. It's awfully hard to form too strong of an opinion without them being painted, though. How they're going to articulate them should be interesting. I mean if Hot Toy's have been in the game as long as they have and still have issues with rubber, what is this brand-new company going to do differently? :confused: (Assuming they're not going to be plastic ala Mondo.)

Not a huge fan of Shredder's intricately-detailed armor, but his overall form looks great.

Raph seems pretty awesome, though... :wink1:

Those remind me of the 2003 cartoon turtles, but with more details. I like them more than the Mondo versions, and the accessories look cool, especially the trench coat and hat.

The Shredder is from a different company, right?

Yea is this the 2003 titles with a mix of 80s and 90s movie? It sure looks like it.

Classic cartoon TMNT turtles from Figuarts?! TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY! I'll be buying these and, what is hopefully, an entire line of classic TMNT characters. :pray:

Almost pulled the trigger on the Playmates line. Glad I held back.

Now, WHO HAS MY 1/6th SCALE 1990 MOVIE TURTLES?!?!

Classic cartoon TMNT turtles from Figuarts?! TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY! I'll be buying these and, what is hopefully, an entire line of classic TMNT characters. :pray:

If they have any sense,they will....forget playmates

Almost pulled the trigger on the Playmates line. Glad I held back.

Now, WHO HAS MY 1/6th SCALE 1990 MOVIE TURTLES?!?!

If they have any sense,they will....forget playmates

If they can do it with the Mario line, there's no reason they can't with TMNT, unless Mario is more popular than the TMNT.

My top 10 most wanted

1. Casey Jones
2. Shredder
3. Bebop
4. Rocksteady
5. Splinter
6. April
7. Baxter
8. Krang
9. Foot Soldier
10.Rat King

Back