TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met Kevin today and got him to sign my print along with my IDW deluxe volume 1 of the new series. He was awesome, unlike some creators and artists I've met who don't seem to give a **** about their fans and are just there for money, Kevin actually took time to talk to everyone and joke around. We joked about old VHS's and tattoos. I expected him to be a total rock star but he was the complete opposite. Definitely one of the greatest experiences as a nerd in my life.

IMAG0793.jpg

Met Kevin today and got him to sign my print along with my IDW deluxe volume 1 of the new series. He was awesome, unlike some creators and artists I've met who don't seem to give a **** about their fans and are just there for money, Kevin actually took time to talk to everyone and joke around. We joked about old VHS's and tattoos. I expected him to be a total rock star but he was the complete opposite. Definitely one of the greatest experiences as a nerd in my life.

View attachment 213286
Very cool! :clap

View attachment 213286

Really cool. Sounds like a great experiance!

I love seeing other's tmnt stuff. I like the prints and signs! The kirby/slash turtle looks good. Nice apoxy sculpt of back shell.

Thanks for posting!

Really cool pictures!

My first pop! arrived today:
94511af370464a2f7aa72933919a182f.jpg

Just waiting on the other 3. My Collectibles have now branched out into our kitchen, how the hell did I manage that!? :)

I love seeing other's tmnt stuff. I like the prints and signs! The kirby/slash turtle looks good. Nice apoxy sculpt of back shell.

Thanks for posting!

Thanks. I had no clue who Kirby was until I saw him on ebay. I had already had the Neca turtles so I thought I might as well buy him and add him to the collection.

Hi guys need some advice.

Bought the Leo POP! Figure from a guy on eBay. It arrived today and it has some marks (fingerprints, seems like someone touched it while the paint was wet). Also a bit of weird paint on his head.

I only have Mikey in POP! Figures before but he has none of those issues. The seller says this is usual in POP! Figures but this seems a bit much doesn't it?

9cceddc34e7b440e8cd10592bcfd718c.jpg

3b8b5d71022daa8f3402c1515cb21de7.jpg

Also I found these today while checking through boxes in the basement. Don't even remember where I bought them.
a35f62e97b12de6d5fe8b9a36f3a136f.jpg

Target is selling barrels of green slime right now for $1 each. You get about 5 oz in each barrel. I bought a bunch for my custom ooze canister project.

Those pics gave me a shot of nostalgia. Something the boards haven't done in a long time. I wish someone would make Henson's ones too.

Back