TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can do it with the Mario line, there's no reason they can't with TMNT, unless Mario is more popular than the TMNT.

My top 10 most wanted

1. Casey Jones
2. Shredder
3. Bebop
4. Rocksteady
5. Splinter
6. April
7. Baxter
8. Krang
9. Foot Soldier
10.Rat King

those plus Leatherhead,Muckman,Wingnut,Ace Duck,General Traag

DSC02386.jpg

Not terrible, but I'm sticking with MONDO and SHF, for now.

They look to be a nice addition too. What scale are they? I know they stand in the cabinet next to First Gokin NT-03 Shredder, but are they also manufactured by First Gokin? :dunno

With all those new releases I can see myself creating my own personal "Classic" collection. I already own NECA TNMT and recently got a great deal for an authentic set of Playmates Turtles incl Rocksteady and Bebop and Gokin Krang. Will also add the Playmates movie set and NECAs April and Mouzer sooner or later. With Figurarts joining the club and Gokin giving us more highend TMNT stuff you do already have a very nice display.
Granted, there are quite a few too many Turtles variants, but they are all different enough to justify and great figures nevertheless. :)

Last edited:
So in a recent interview with Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA, they gave some details about the TMNT line.

Turtles will be web exclusives in Japan (which means they are regular release in the US) as they are aimed at the american market. The 80's cartoon is THE most popular version of the character in either market though so it's beneficial to both parties. Plan is to construct them with diecast parts. They're currently exploring what other characters from that series to make in this line, taking suggestions.

:yess: :bunnydanc

Make Gatchaman, for the love of all that is good in the world, CLASSIC GATCHAMAN!!

the neca ones are like the exact same even down to the sculpts but smaller scale. unfortunately they go for silly money now. glad i got the set back when they were 20 each.

the neca ones are like the exact same even down to the sculpts but smaller scale. unfortunately they go for silly money now. glad i got the set back when they were 20 each.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4pcs Figures New in Box Multicolour Headband 5 5" | eBay

These? Only $50 for all four. But the colors aren't right. The thing I loved about the vintage toys (and the mondo versions) was that each turtle had his own distinct skin tone. And those neck joints are UGLY. Why would the make it a hinge rather than a ball joint?

jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

those are the bootleg vers. that hinge joint at base of neck and ball at head i think.

edit-yup just checked mine ball at base of head with great range of movement.

those are the bootleg vers. that hinge joint at base of neck and ball at head i think.

edit-yup just checked mine ball at base of head with great range of movement.

Yeahh, you're right. I just watched a video review. The real versions have the same neck. It's just an ugly ball joint.

Just finished my little project. Used a clear shipping tube and painted the ends (silver base and brown/black weathering). Got the green slime from target. IMG_20151010_111808537.jpg

Awesome. Now you just need some white vinyl lettering made for mailboxes and such (Home Depot). T.C.R.I., baby!

Back