TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess those are entirely new sculpts. I had assumed they were just the Classics bodies with new heads and straps.

For those who still want to get hold of the Classic Retro figures, amiami.com has them up for pre-order now. They have the 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, partywagon and the 2 mechs.

are you getting the TMNT Ninja Turtles Classic Line Turtles Special Box?

For those who still want to get hold of the Classic Retro figures, amiami.com has them up for pre-order now. They have the 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, partywagon and the 2 mechs.

The movie turtles are out now if any one is interested. I might break down and get Ralph. I wonder what happened to the eyes? They are just white now, which is closer to the books but I don't think they ever look like that in the movie. One thing with the limited painting, it takes the emphasis off of things like the lips and noses.

Just ordered the 4 Turtles from the movie and the van. I wasn't going to get anymore turtles, but ....

Playmates-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Figure-Comparison.jpg
Playmates-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Figures.jpg
Playmates-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Foot.jpg
Playmates-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Shredder-Splinter.jpg

The designs are, different. I'm OK with these.
vq64gj.png

I actually got the 11" Turtles for now. i will pick up the smaller ones later.
The van is pretty cool for what it is.

Back