TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about getting a case of those from BigBad. Not sure what all comes in a case.

I think its just all 4 11 inch turtles. I got the first series of them, might as well get these too. It maybe the only chance for something close to 1/6 scale for turtles.

I think its just all 4 11 inch turtles. I got the first series of them, might as well get these too. It maybe the only chance for something close to 1/6 scale for turtles.

Would be interesting to see some repaints on these too. If this is as close to 1/6 as we're going to get movie wise, i'd say these sculpts are a good starting point. :)

I still think high versions of the movie versions would be nice. They would have to be exactly like the maquettes though.

Cool to see the movie turtles up close. Thanks for the pics.

Still not liking the look though. Bummer. Ah well, more money to allocate to those Revoltechs, lol.

Lol sleeper hit of the summer im telling you.

Being a hughe TF movie fan (I have seen all of them numerous times and they and I still enjoy them), I really hope that this will come true. Granted I am not a fan of the design yet (especially Mikeys), but who knows how I feel about it afterwards. Also with the current Turtles hype it is very likelythat we will see 1-2 sequels. All in all when I watch this movie and if I feel entertained, I will be happy. And the "its just a mask scene" is already priceless. :lol
Btw He-Man fans would kill for a MOTU movie like this. :lol

Yeah, Ralph is actually ok. Especially the version with the more detailed eyes. I wish Hot Toys or Threezero would make a high end Version.

I am half expecting Hot Toys to release an April figure instead, you know cause she is the star of the movie. :wink1:

spotted the new figs at WM today...undercover raph looked cool and the deluxe figs weren't terrible

IMG950949.jpg

If u are interested in German Reviews of these Guys take a look^^ It was very expensive to import the guys to Germany but in my opinion worth it!

Back