TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.

leo_prototype_by_auxiliary4-d74mcrv.jpg

Thanks, Leo looks awesome! When are these due out?

So sad that the 90s turtles still surpass the new turtles. Guess we two stuupid to tell the turtles apawt. So they need to add all this dumb **** like gadgets and shades. The 90s turtles made the turtles gritty and realistic without adding all this dumb crap. It was perfect. The bandannas were longer, the pads weren't colored and they didn't have initials on there belts and that was it and it was perfect. Why add pants for? Why bamboo armor? OOTS the recent video game made the turtles look modern without adding any of that crap.

Bay has just such a lack of imagination and creativity its ashame. The 90s movie was nothing like the cartoon but still kept that essence of it and you were still familiar with the characters and especially the turtles. Here its like they changed them becuase they feel the audience is to stupid to tell them apart.

Whew. had to get that out.

The new movie turtles are......different. I suppose I can understand why they put clothes on them, but it's going to take me a while to get use to it. I don't know. I certainly don't out-right love it. Though I am not sure I completely hate it either.

Back