TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hastings.com has the classic collection at a good price each. I might have to get mine there.

sent from my R2 unit

Cowabunga!

TMNTclassics.jpg

GTFO

:horror:horror:horror:panic::panic::panic:

No doubt in my mind, these will sell like CRAZY. I'm just ecstatic right now.

Series 3 is inevitable, (my guess/guess are) Shredder and Foot Soldier. Series 4, Splinter and April O'Neal. Krang as a Deluxe stand alone release. Finish it with Series 5, Rat King and Baxter Stockman. Throw some mousers in with Stockman too.

I would hope for 4 new figures in one Series but I don't think it's likely as each figure after these will require new bodies to be designed specifically for them. Imagine new Uni Monsters turtles... :rock

I grew up on TMNT and was very impressed by these figures in pics, I won't be getting all the figures, but I've always been a Michelangelo fan and had to have him. He showed up today and man are these figures impressive, the articulation is crazy, the ability to hold poses, sometimes needing the dstand, is just unreal, so much fun and it looks great. If they do a Shredder in this line or movie Turtles with this level of articulation, I'm game.

8431617318_5ea805f26e_o.jpg

8431617312_9e54791734_o.jpg

8430532915_44e7f7a70f_o.jpg

8430532897_6acc4c6c22_o.jpg

8431617270_c0d62bb63c_o.jpg

8430532861_eff5b2a372_o.jpg

8430532849_5dd3ca3969_o.jpg

8430532837_c9e259d601_o.jpg

Bebop & Rocksteady looks awesome! Rocksteady could use bigger biceps though. Definitely getting both. Can't wait for the rest!

Series 3 is inevitable, (my guess/guess are) Shredder and Foot Soldier. Series 4, Splinter and April O'Neal. Krang as a Deluxe stand alone release. Finish it with Series 5, Rat King and Baxter Stockman. Throw some mousers in with Stockman too.

I would hope for 4 new figures in one Series but I don't think it's likely as each figure after these will require new bodies to be designed specifically for them. Imagine new Uni Monsters turtles... :rock

Casey Jones for series 3!!!! (the Boba fett of TMNT)

The RC Shellraiser being in scale with the figures so you can put them on it and drive it around is cool, that they made it able to shoot a bunch of sewer covers from the controller is even cooler.

Hey guys I'm a new member and had a question. I've been checking out this turtle thread for awhile and I love the new release classic turtle series that playmates put out and and thinking of getting a set. My question is, which do you consider to be better between the new classic series and the neca set that came out a few years ago? I've seen them both on ebay and they seem to be priced about the same. If anyone has both sets if they could please give their opinion. thanks

Yup. Each of these ranges is different, and each is cool.
Rearranged some of my Turtles and pulled disc 3 outa the van ( tat is THE coolest DVD box set. That's up and running and a pizza is ordered.. Not that I'm influenced by tv or anything !!

Don't forget about:blissy :fireworksCasey Jones :fireworks :blissy :yess: My favorite character..:drool

Back