TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that to watch still. If I wait till the weekend I will have a whole hour of NEW Turtles to watch.
I did discover that I had never seen TMNT Back to the Sewer series!! So I started watching that last night.

I just had a turtle-mania nostalgia break down (the part of my brain they altered as a kid via tv show advertisements and that drilling intro song) and got this guy

il_fullxfull.369021624_bgng.jpg

Got the classic don afterward, was impressed.

BTW when I was googling that picture of leonardo, google auto complete suggested.... this.....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...50,d.d2k&fp=2437a1523175ea55&biw=1360&bih=667

People really searched for that term that often!?!?

I received the classic Raph the other day, was so impressed I just ordered the other 3 :D You just can't NOT have all 4!

Yes.Its the new Nick Leo. I have the other 3 just need to get around to them. Thanks.

Wow I was holding out for the classic collection, but these look great. A good black wash over the detail would really make these pop. I think a few Freaks repainted them, but I thought they were th3 Neca molds, not the Nick.

sent from my R2 unit

I broke down and bought a few turtles today, I was so inspired by the pictures of peoples improved turtles that I decided to try my hand at that.... I'm no artist and my Donatello doesn't look like the ones anybody else did...... You know like in a bad way lol

Also on a side note I found a few of the 12" movie star turtles in my garage in a box of stuff I bought one of which is from the third movie and I didn't know they made those?? Either way good memories!

Back