TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look great. I couldn't believe these were the same figures I have sitting by my CD player. Mine do look like bubble bath containers next to yours!!!

That is come cool looking turtles! I gotta finish mine. I kind of fell off the wagon after I did Raphael.

I would contact Walmart on there website and complain about the poor selection, the Walmart by me was so bad that they had the same Star Wars figure was spread out on half a wall. I contacted the Website and the next day I got a call from the store (it sounded like they got yelled at by corporate) asking about my complaint. It worked and the store got a healthy dose of new toys.

Hmmm.... That gives me an idea. Maybe I should do that with mine. We only have a 1/4 wall of Star Wars. A hand full of reject avengers and a bunch of military GI joe style figures. Oh and a few power rangers.

Take a wild guess at who my favorite turtle is.

donatello_by_action_figure_opera-d4ocat3.jpg

is it slash?

I really want to get into this line, but I really want Playmates to commit to a few more figures first. Shredder, the Foot, Splinter, April, and Casey are must haves in my book.

Wow. Those Bebop and Rocksteady figures are awesome. I hope these are made available soon.

Back