TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some pics of the next turtle he is working on.

Donatello (will be awhile till its finished)

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

Donatello is my turtle. I'm flipping out, and my wallet is screaming bloody murder. How much would it cost to have a copy of Donatello? Could I possibly get one without paint if it means I get to pay less?
****ing Donatello, man. *rubs forehead* My mind is blown.

Donatello is not finished yet but will be available both painted and unpainted, same as Raph.

Last edited:
Just something really random comes up my mind when I saw the title for this post....you guys remember those old school ninja turtles action figure where you can fold them head, arms and legs into their shells? those we're awesome

Just something really random comes up my mind when I saw the title for this post....you guys remember those old school ninja turtles action figure where you can fold them head, arms and legs into their shells? those we're awesome

Hahahah:rotfl you brougth memories, I used to have those ones, sold them a couple of years ago:monkey2

s5036504.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

s5036503.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unmasked that Donatello is all kinds of awesome!! Totally blown away! Compliments to the artist yet again. Makes me regret living all the way over in Australia. If he makes an amazing Mikey I may colapse :thud: :lol
tumblr_luouf2mXy31r4my8ko1_400.gif

It's still amazing that even to this day the turtles look so real and that's why I loved the movie. I hope we get something like this figure.

:hi5: absolutley! It would sellout sooo fast. Most fans dream of having the movie turtles in a collectable form.

I have been trying to get the classic turtle collection here at Toys R Us in South Dakota with no luck. I got mothers asking me to keep an eye out for the turtles van which none of them can find. The Walmart out here are horrible they never restock toys and when they do they are gone within minutes. The Toys R Us because of Walmart hardly get any business so the toys sit on the shelf forever. I did see some new ones that slang slime but I did not get them. I am holding out for the classic collection.

sent from my R2 unit

I have been trying to get the classic turtle collection here at Toys R Us in South Dakota with no luck. I got mothers asking me to keep an eye out for the turtles van which none of them can find. The Walmart out here are horrible they never restock toys and when they do they are gone within minutes. The Toys R Us because of Walmart hardly get any business so the toys sit on the shelf forever. I did see some new ones that slang slime but I did not get them. I am holding out for the classic collection.

sent from my R2 unit

I would contact Walmart on there website and complain about the poor selection, the Walmart by me was so bad that they had the same Star Wars figure was spread out on half a wall. I contacted the Website and the next day I got a call from the store (it sounded like they got yelled at by corporate) asking about my complaint. It worked and the store got a healthy dose of new toys.

Back