TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are up for preorder on some online stores here as well.
i will wait till they arrive in store then pick up the pair of them.
The original 4 Classics are now quite cheap and quite plentiful here, and have been reduced on the UK Amazon.

The movie turtle looks a good kitbash for some talented person on here. Use a wwf wrestler body/ Hot toys copy muscle body and have a custom kit compriseing of "head, hands, feet and chest/shell. Much like the Killa Croc set that was for sale from Elvis.

these are the official Bebop and Rocksteady silhouette :D Found them on Playmates website:

https://www.playmatestoys.com/brands/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/toys/action-figures/classic-figures

classic_bebop_silo.jpg
classic_rocksteady_silo.jpg

-

The movie turtle looks a good kitbash for some talented person on here. Use a wwf wrestler body/ Hot toys copy muscle body and have a custom kit compriseing of "head, hands, feet and chest/shell. Much like the Killa Croc set that was for sale from Elvis.

I wouldn't want Hot Toys to do a rubber skin, though. I'm not gonna pay through the nose just to watch the skin deteriorate.

be no reasaon to do rubber. the joints would all be very nicely hidden by the armbands, elbow/kneepads

Just got my Mickey and Donny in classic form and so impressed. Leo is on his way and will have to get Ralph in store. So glad I picked these up.

Saw an online store taking preorders for Bebop n Rocksteady here. And, next week, the new series is back on tv.

Quick question for you turtle fans. Do you guys know if the top of the head is magnetic and removable on the regular versions of the turtles? I have all the EX version and I'm only missing Leonardo and have an opportunity to get the EX head band for him, but want to buy a reg to save a few bucks.

Quick question for you turtle fans. Do you guys know if the top of the head is magnetic and removable on the regular versions of the turtles? I have all the EX version and I'm only missing Leonardo and have an opportunity to get the EX head band for him, but want to buy a reg to save a few bucks.

Nevermind. Did some of my own digging and it doesn't look like the regular version of the Sideshow comiquette has the removable head piece. I guess I'll just have to pay premium prices for an ex version one day.

Back