TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got me - I was excited for these as they look like the real deal, right down to the scale and everything.

Got the classic donatello today... amazing! feels so good in hand haha. His eyes were perfect, which phased me a bit as I was all ready to white them out, but now i'm thinking twice... I'll try do some photos eventually, but fear for me because I now want all 4 of them, and then all 4 of the nickelodeon ones.. and a pizza!... and a vintage splinter to flash them :lol

I love the Classics and the Nick Turtles. Actually, most of the stores clear out of Nick Turtles as soon as they hit the shelves around here.

Stockman is a bit underwhelming, but the real dissapointment in that Leatherhead figure. What a total letdown for my favorite character.

Leatherhead looks a little small. Nonetheless, it's nice to see this line of figures doing so well with the current generation of kids. Turtles were a huge part of my childhood growing up, so it's nice to see kids enjoying them in a worthy, new incarnation.

Any ideas for a Ninja Turtles dio scene?

Scene these but mostly these things are in the US.

Or the Turtles old plays sets but thay have little to work on, alley ways etc.

I had to post this here since this is where I found out about it of course. So when UNMASKED posted those pictures of the movie Raph I just HAD to have it. The stars aligned and I had the money handy (miracle in and of itself, haha) and contacted him as soon as I saw it.

Long story short I ended up being lucky enough to snag him. I want to give special thanks to UNMASKED for making that process a total breeze. Seriously he is great, I will definitely be doing business with him again so please check out his site and store, he is awesome. Anyway I got Raph in Yesterday and couldn't be more thrilled. These are pics I took with my iphone so I am sorry about the quality, but I just couldn't help taking pictures and sharing. Trust me when I say no picture can do this masterpiece justice! He was cast in clear green resin so his skin has an amazingly soft effect that plays with the light beautifully! I actually creeps my wife out how real this thing looks. Anyway onto the pics!

r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg
r7.jpg
r8.jpg
r9.jpg
r10.jpg

That would be the tmnt grail for me. The first movie figs in in 1/6 scale or statue. I hope one day my dream comes true lol. Fantastic figure.

I second that!!

SS need to make TMNT movie PF's or even comiquette's I don't care. I have dreamt of having a collectalbe of the movie turtles since I was a kid.

Also Unmasked all I can say is that Raph is just amazing!!!! Supremely cool work

I second that!!

SS need to make TMNT movie PF's or even comiquette's I don't care. I have dreamt of having a collectalbe of the movie turtles since I was a kid.

Also Unmasked all I can say is that Raph is just amazing!!!! Supremely cool work

It's still amazing that even to this day the turtles look so real and that's why I loved the movie. I hope we get something like this figure.

Looks awesome Tesio, glad it arrived safely!

Ondi, I did not make the piece, but thank you, I will pass the kind words onto the artist.

This is definitely a Grail for me as well, something I thought I would never have. Hell, I wasn't even sure something like this would ever exist!

Ok so just to clarify, that Raphael is one of a kind? I showed my buddy the pics and he lost his mind and wants one really bad.

I don't want to speak out of turn or give false info, but I believe they are made to order. My guess would be to contact UNMASKED for more info.

This is definitely a Grail for me as well, something I thought I would never have. Hell, I wasn't even sure something like this would ever exist!

I don't want to speak out of turn or give false info, but I believe they are made to order. My guess would be to contact UNMASKED for more info.

Awesome, thanks dude. I might just do that.

Back