TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we got an awesome custom movie turtle in our store:

D4E09249-4C78-4E4C-8180-F698F2ED3CEC-2181-000000D086D3AAEF.jpg

2443CBD5-7DC6-40EB-89B5-0C3F0A0BE018-2181-000000D08BB841D3.jpg

Holy $#!* that is awesome!! ^^

on a side note, I never, not even ONCE saw the classic turtles in stores around me. They were always sold out, and I'm a hunting fiend when it comes to something I'm dying to get but I never had luck. Got 'em all for my birthday back in August though and I loved them and still do just as much today.

So psyched to hear about Rocksteady and Beebop!
Rocksteady was always my favorite bad guy (besides Krang)

While I'd love to see this line go on for a long time, I'd be content if we at least got Shredder, Splinter and Krang. I'd kill for a Foot soldier and a Casey Jones, but If I could only get 2 more made it would be Krang and Shredder for sure

WOW. Impressive!! Is that articulated?!?

it has a couple different hands that can be swapped out, the sais can be put be in his hands facing up or down or put in his belt.

as for as head/arm articulation, there is none.

here is a few more pics

Raphael_04.jpg

Raphael_05.jpg

Raphael_06.jpg

Raphael_07.jpg

Raphael_08.jpg

Raphael_11.jpg

If Hot Toys produced that,I would be all over it (plus the other 3)

Oh how sweet would a Hot Toys Casey Jones would be

As crappy as my pics are compared to UNMASKED, not even those do this figure justice compared to when you see them in person. I think these are the definitive TMNT collectibles I've ever seen and that's coming from someone who's seen the Sideshow statues.
500x1000px-LL-441ad379_photo2.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-1d12c085_photo1.jpeg

It's about 1/6 scale I can take pics of it next to some hot toys figures tomorrow.

Verbal stopped in the other week and took pics of it.

Yeah, they scale nicely next to 1/6th figures since, from what I can remember, they're pretty short in the movie too. They're teenagers after all:lol

And yup, haven't stopped thinking about it since I saw it and judging by the responses, I'm not the only one.

Back