TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy as many classics as they release. I want MOAR!

I REALLY want Hot Toys to pick up the license to the original 2 movies, at least. I would kill for some highly detailed versions of the Turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Casey Jones, the first April O'Neil,Tokar and Razar

Hot toys get the liscense.
Only make splnter and april, cancels the line due to lackluster sales.

It's a prediction !

As cool as hot toys movie turtles would be, it would cost about a grand just for the 4 turtles:panic: I would likey get them too but maybe its good for my wallet there not making them:monkey3

As cool as hot toys movie turtles would be, it would cost about a grand just for the 4 turtles:panic: I would likey get them too but maybe its good for my wallet there not making them:monkey3

I can't even begin to explain the rush I would get opening a Mikey HT figure. Insanity. Imagine the metal weapons and the real leather straps. :pray::panic: If they can sell Preds for around $200-250 the Turtles would be around the same range. I dare say they deserve the DX treatment... not very many things in pop culture are nearly as popular and well known.

This is the best idea ever.

Getting Bebop and Rocksteady pretty much confirms Playmates has to finish out the line or I will go homicidal..

Well since these 2 are not coming out till July...so far it would be 6 figures in 2 years

a series per year is awfully slow if it ends up that way

Ahhhh the memories.....

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie.jpg

pizza-dudes-got-30-seconds-ninja-turtles-e1316179300967.jpg

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles-movie-Aliens.jpg

movies_tnmt2.jpg

oBpA0TtEj9sf8uK3iCYvvp1725f.jpg

5973356924_cdbb357198.jpg

TMNT-1-Blu-ray-image.png

TMNT-2-Blu-ray-image.png

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1990-Movie-Image-600x531.jpg

5973358314_7f7eaaa5cc_b.jpg

Hot Toys please make this happen.

Ahhhh the memories.....

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie.jpg

pizza-dudes-got-30-seconds-ninja-turtles-e1316179300967.jpg

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles-movie-Aliens.jpg

movies_tnmt2.jpg

oBpA0TtEj9sf8uK3iCYvvp1725f.jpg

5973356924_cdbb357198.jpg

TMNT-1-Blu-ray-image.png

TMNT-2-Blu-ray-image.png

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-1990-Movie-Image-600x531.jpg

5973358314_7f7eaaa5cc_b.jpg

Hot Toys please make this happen.

The last pic look like figures ! Anyway I read somewhere that moms complained about the look of the turtles in the first movie so they had to dumb them down in the second. Hence the wider eyes and cartonny look. The first film to this damn just looks spectacular .

What's the deal with BBTS not shipping TMNT toys outside usa?In their product descriptions they say USA shipping only on 90% of their TMNT products.

It must be a stipulation put in place by Playmates Toys.

Also, I fully expected them to slow-play the Classics line. I am very happy that they are moving forward with Bebop and Rocksteady but since the Turtles had about 80% shared tooling I really don't know if we will see Shredder, Splinter, April, Casey, and the Foot.

they sold better than the ones from the new show.

Really? I thought the line based on the new show was selling well. The turtles have been sold out a every store I have visited in the last month or more.

Really? I thought the line based on the new show was selling well. The turtles have been sold out a every store I have visited in the last month or more.

Yeah,I wouldn't say the Classics sold better...EVERYTHING Ninja turtles on the pegs sold out (everywhere practically)

True.
The uk got them towars Christmas, and we don't have them officially here yet, tho a number of online stores are selling them.
However, today, my boss got back from Canada, and he got me the DVD set in the Turtle Van, which is way cooler than I expected to be!

Yeah,I wouldn't say the Classics sold better...EVERYTHING Ninja turtles on the pegs sold out (everywhere practically)

it's how long they took to sell out. the classics line more or less sold out As soon as it hit the shelves. the current show turtles languished much longer on the shelves before selling out.

they both sold FANTASTICALLY well though :D

it's how long they took to sell out. the classics line more or less sold out As soon as it hit the shelves. the current show turtles languished much longer on the shelves before selling out.

they both sold FANTASTICALLY well though :D

not sure you can call that fair though

1 TMNT Classic Case on the shelf vs 10 cases of TMNT Assortments on the shelf (when actually in stock)....of course the classics will go quicker :) (less to sell)

Either way,TMNT was the hottest selling toy at Christmas and the Ailse was constantly raped to nothing

OH, I get your point, but fair or not, it's the truth. and becuase they sold as they did, we're getting more of them.

just hope that playmates doesn't over-saturate wave two, causing them to shelfwarm, and them to not make nay more.

Back