TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever I find these LEGOs I think I'll be picking them up, ... I'm also sure this will lead to a video game, Hasn't been a TMNT game for a while so that will be cool.

If I see the LEGOs in any TRU or LEGO store here, I will buy em, but I am not going ot of my way to get these to be honest. Its the action figures / playsets / vehicles I want.
I liked the look of the twn packs of Turtle Buggies that are being released.

Well, I got a stash today. The 1:6 Turtles, Dog Pound, Fish Face and Metalhead.

I had to get these guys out tho. (They arrived during a class I was teachinG).
Once out and about, all the students wanted to get in on the act in taking pics etc. It was pretty cool to see them all so excited about the turtles toys.
OK, here are the big guys, and then the stash.
The big guys are way more posable than I was led to believe. The elbows don't have a joint, but other than that, these guys are very bendy (so to speak).
The weight is totally unexpected. These are chunky dudes. Very solid and heavy. Weapons are super cool, and I love the extras that come packed in their shells.
Very pleased I decided to order these. I nearly didn't as I thought they were simple unposable lightweights.

Well, I got a stash today. The 1:6 Turtles, Dog Pound, Fish Face and Metalhead.

I had to get these guys out tho. (They arrived during a class I was teachinG).
Once out and about, all the students wanted to get in on the act in taking pics etc. It was pretty cool to see them all so excited about the turtles toys.
OK, here are the big guys, and then the stash.
The big guys are way more posable than I was led to believe. The elbows don't have a joint, but other than that, these guys are very bendy (so to speak).
The weight is totally unexpected. These are chunky dudes. Very solid and heavy. Weapons are super cool, and I love the extras that come packed in their shells.
Very pleased I decided to order these. I nearly didn't as I thought they were simple unposable lightweights.

Where did you get these awesome wallpapers in the background of your computer? Care to share? thanks in advance!

Where did you get these awesome wallpapers in the background of your computer? Care to share? thanks in advance!

No worries . I got them from the TRU website.
Go to the TMNT section, and there are four advert panels for product. Somewhere in there is a free download option .

Leonardo has become my mascot at work....Please give generously

DSC_0078_zps7a0378e3.jpg

so...toyfair is next month, do you guys think we'll finally see some new additions to the classic line? These came out so masterfully that anything short of a full fledged line continuation would be blasphemous.

I'm hoping we see: Rocksteady & Beebop
Shredder
Splinter
Foot Soldier
Krang (either a straight up release, a big deluxe version as a separate packaged figure, or a build-a-figure...I don't care, just make it happen)

I doubt they had enough time to make any prototypes maybe some cardboard stand in's, but I'd be real happy to be wrong.

still no metal head, fish face or dog pound here in Canada. toys r us got another batch of the classic figures that flu off the shelves before chistmas at $22.99

more news on new figures coming out https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=19698

I got all three over here, but from an online store. I kept all my figures in packaging, but.. To do me a favor, and keep the postage reduced , the seller removed the figures. Oh I got everything, but I really like those packs :lol
So now they stand alone as the other 9 gaze thru their packs ar them.
Actually, they are pretty good. My favorite from this trio is Dog Pound. Great figure. Metal head is very short! Fish Face is the weakest if the three, but still nice.
I'm guessing that in an upcoming ep, Baxter will create the legs!
The release of these figures, did predate their tv appearances, and as yet, as we are still to see Fish Face with, legs.

so...toyfair is next month, do you guys think we'll finally see some new additions to the classic line? These came out so masterfully that anything short of a full fledged line continuation would be blasphemous.

I'm hoping we see: Rocksteady & Beebop
Shredder
Splinter
Foot Soldier
Krang (either a straight up release, a big deluxe version as a separate packaged figure, or a build-a-figure...I don't care, just make it happen)

short answer- YES

rumor is that Casey is one :yess:

Would love a classics Casey, but really I want them all so I'm eagerly anticipating the announcement next month. Seriously need a Krang BAF too. Or a deluxe boxed figure, similar to what we got years ago but with increased articulation. I'd buy two. :)

Back