TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a pretty cool short movie, nice and gritty like the comics, the turtle costume was pretty bad but thats due to budget I guess. Overall it was enjoyible, thanks for posting:hi5:

Haha poor ET didnt have a chance. Anyway finally bought a set of the four turtles from the new series. Pretty neat lil figures. Im gonna keep em boxed up for now as I have no where to display them atm. They look really nice in thier packages though. Havent seen any classics turtles at any of my TRU's...

Love the ET sketch there.
I was gonna open my newbie turtles, but the packaging is amazing, so I decided to display them on hooks on the side on a unit.

Casey is heavily rumored for Turtles Classics series 2

he is also set to star big in Season 2 along with his new figure in the series

Darn. Much rather have the 4 baddies, April, and Splinter over him. I guess its probably because he was hardly in the cartoon, or at least the ones I ever caught :lol

Darn. Much rather have the 4 baddies, April, and Splinter over him. I guess its probably because he was hardly in the cartoon, or at least the ones I ever caught :lol

save them for series 3

April would be a shelf warmer anyway (remember females don't sell :horror)

Casey is the Boba Fett of TMNT...he is just cool!

Series 2 should be Casey,Splinter,Shredder,Foot Soldier if they want to make it to another series,then throw in Rock Steady,Bebop,April,Baxter Stockman or Rat King next

Krang should be a deluxe set

Anyone else ordered the TMNT Classic DVD collection? Got my shipping notice this Monday. Glad I POd for $69.99
TMNT1987_Complete.jpg

Help needed.
A friend is flying into Vancouver tonight. Does anyone know of any VC stores where this can be purchased. Quick reply greatfuly apreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone seen the Lego Teenage Mutant NinjaTurtles yet? It seems Lego is getting their hands into everything.

Just watched the Mousers episode. I want Mousers!!! I have a NECA set of three which are pretty cool, but I can PLAYMATES doing walking versions based on the new series.

Has anyone seen the Lego Teenage Mutant NinjaTurtles yet? It seems Lego is getting their hands into everything.

Yeah just found this review, this guy reviewed two sets coming out january next year

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsFPWr1LxI&feature=share&list=UUcaOyG-vjINH_NrTpsRBIKQ[/ame]

Back