TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMNT8.jpg

Man I love the new sculpts of the Nic releases. The classics are cool but yet to see them in person.

The Nic TMNT's are a good scale with 6" figures as I recall the boys are only around 4 feet or so correct?

The Nic TMNT's are a good scale with 6" figures as I recall the boys are only around 4 feet or so correct?

Eh not rly, the classics are more in scale with 6" figures. You can see my pic a page back, next to the 5" Ghostbusters and the 6" scale Star Trek figs on the other side. They only come upto the ST figure's waists so are a little too short.

I haven't had a smile this big walking out of TRU since I used to collect Gundam Wings over 10 years ago. These guys bring back so many great memories, I might have to hunt down the DVD's now.
DSC02936.jpg

And I can't believe how I great I used to think the original ones were, but the retro versions were the ones I dreamed up having as a kid.
DSC02937.jpg

Just at TRU looking for these guys and the only new Turtle related stuff they've gotten in the past few weeks is the Sewer Playset, and man that box is gigantic. Scored some ED2 figures on the bright side.

I just ordered all 4 classic turtles from gohastings for $54.19 shipped. Use code "STOCKUP" for $15 off. I believe the code expires 8/11 (tomorrow).

Back