TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Super Shredder's ship has sailed as far as being in stores right now.

General FYI Triceraton and Rodney should be going up for sale on Target.com tomorrow.

maybe but I can't seem to find the right UPC/SKU to look up regardless

The Triceraton Infantryman and Roadkill Rodney pack is available at the Neca Store for international buyers.

So NECA posts that the Triceraton set will be up for preorder on Targets website- it never is put up - and now radio silence? This company is really starting to test the nerves.

So no posting on NECA Store like they did for rocksteady and bebop?

They're waiting until 2021 to put more sets up on the Neca Store for the US, no idea if that will be one or not.

So NECA posts that the Triceraton set will be up for preorder on Targets website- it never is put up - and now radio silence? This company is really starting to test the nerves.

Neca has stated they have no control of when Target.com puts them up for order, they asked Target when they would be put up and were told a date and Target then decided to not put them up on that date. I'm sure Neca is not happy about that, because it makes them look bad, but what can they do, they're not going to bad mouth one of their retail exclusive partners.

ElXImqiWoAA7p8L

NECA commented "We would also like to apologize to those of you waiting for the Cartoon Triceraton/Roadkill Rodney 3 Pack to go live on Target.com. We are awaiting updates and will share more information as soon as it becomes available."

Back