TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Super Shredder yesterday from staractionfigures in the UK. Nice figure. I really like the cape, it's got a good drape for the scale.

Email with fedex tracking shipped from WI I believe.

Same, email with tracking info

Thanks guys. Hoping to get an email soon then as well. :)

I got Super Shredder yesterday from staractionfigures in the UK. Nice figure. I really like the cape, it's got a good drape for the scale.

Good to hear these are starting to hit Europe. Hopefully my shop gets him on soon as well.

And nice shots, Corroda Knight!

Some pics of my DreamEx set........

71055FED-F3AE-493F-B5F4-FFB8699BA445.jpeg F8B79965-960E-4AD6-9903-05553FB345FD.jpeg 53291B07-2152-47F8-B030-CDC238514E8F.jpeg 921BDA23-D72E-4A08-9886-D31104A13837.jpeg C5CB2CE9-1284-45F3-BBA8-F9708E505072.jpeg 0A2A7E1D-8D6F-4585-A982-A333C1D301B2.jpeg

Got my Tokka and Rahzar two pack last week from NECA..haven’t unboxed it yet cause the box is massive :horror

Wow, I just got lucky then, as I got my shipping notification for Rahzar & Tokka yesterday. So international orders are being fulfilled already a well.

Mine were shipped the other day. Although I don't expect to receive them till almost february. Maybe it's just Covid but their shipping method is slow - add the usual Christmas glut and it's a lethal combination.

Mine were shipped the other day. Although I don't expect to receive them till almost february. Maybe it's just Covid but their shipping method is slow - add the usual Christmas glut and it's a lethal combination.

Thanks for the heads up. My latest toyanxiety order took around two weeks to get here, so I thought it might be the same here. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up too high to still receive this in 2020 then.

Got an email stating mine were shipping soon. I'm not worried about when they get here, just that they get here. Happy I had the opportunity to buy them from the NECA store and not resort to scalpers. :) I find if I have to go to scalpers, I give up on a line. If it's that hard to get, it's not for me in a hobby that's supposed to be fun. That's just me though. No bones with others who enjoy that dance.

my two USA sellers say they still didn't even get a shipping notification. wouldn't really call them scalpers because both wanted only $100 for the set, not $250-400, like it is lately on ebay.

I placed my order on 5 August for T and R and no shipping update yet. Anyone in the UK or Europe placed an order around this date and received a shipping update?

Thanks in advance

Back