TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no luck finding the Casey Jones/Raphael two pack. Might just give up on trying to get it or see if NECA offers another version of Casey. I only really want him and the eventual April. Pretty much set after those two characters.

About an hour ago I found these bad boys on the shelf =) I still haven't ever seen Casey, April, or Foot Soldier two-packs, so it's just a toss up as to who/what/when/where =/

IMG-20200924-164156.jpg

About an hour ago I found these bad boys on the shelf =) I still haven't ever seen Casey, April, or Foot Soldier two-packs, so it's just a toss up as to who/what/when/where =/

IMG-20200924-164156.jpg

Lucky!! Anymore around you? I can never find them in stores.

Lucky!! Anymore around you? I can never find them in stores.

There was only this one on the shelf for some reason. I got super lucky once when I found 4 sets on the shelf one afternoon right when Covid hit and everyone was running to the sanitizer and tp aisles while I went for toys, lol (Shred/Krang, Leo/Shred, Mikey/Raph, and Bebop/Rock). But ever since then, I've only ever found this =/

That Casey Jones mask is awful. ****!!! The figure I wanted the most from this line and they **** it up!!

The old one looked better. :(

2fx4kor.jpg

It's the eyes and the round top of the mask. :gah:

Actually, it's the whole shape of the mask.

i will stick to Neca since most of us already have difficulty chasing just 1 line up. i like that Super7 added textures to the body but it looks more like movie turtles in terms of shape & proportion.

Back