TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I was just going to say that there's really not much difference anymore. The past couple of times I've opened a NECA figure, I feel like I'm handling a bootleg. One more reason to drop them from my collecting roster. The world isn't a nice place, and cuts have to be made somewhere...
still they're making things nobody does. and LOTS of them. so when i think about what i want to buy and look at what market offers, i mostly look at Neca. just need to remember they aren't actually action figures, but paper figures.

still they're making things nobody does. and LOTS of them. so when i think about what i want to buy and look at what market offers, i mostly look at Neca. just need to remember they aren't actually action figures, but paper figures.

:goodpost: That about sums it up.

OcAZ0pY.jpg

Nice shots, Sean! Really making me look forward to this a lot.

I'm not somebody who buys a lot of figures a year anyway, but NECA is really grabbing my attention at the moment, yeah. Out of the 4 pre-orders I currently have, NECA TMNT are 3 of them (Super Shredder, Rhazar & Tokka and the accessory set).

Well, they're bootlegs for starters. Otherwise, I imagine you get the usual 'eBay / Paypal protection'. I wouldn't buy them if I were collecting the figures, but it's your call.

Yikes, didn't know about there being bootlegs for these figures - bummer . . . :thud:

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . . . . . so how good are the bootlegs? :rotfl

hope they release bootleg leatherhead at cheap price and good quality coz i really can't justify paying so much for the twin pack with the TV slash as i already have the video game slash which looks so much better. they are sold out anyway so not that i can buy them.

hope they release bootleg leatherhead at cheap price and good quality coz i really can't justify paying so much for the twin pack with the TV slash as i already have the video game slash which looks so much better. they are sold out anyway so not that i can buy them.

Or you could buy the Video Game Version of Leatherhead. He is a single pack figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you could buy the Video Game Version of Leatherhead. He is a single pack figure.

he was released even longer time ago, so there's that in terms of finding him at reasonable price. also i prefer his toon color.

Found the foot soldiers 2 pack at WalMart today

Lol, I still have never seen a NECA tmnt figures at any of the 6-8 Walmarts I hunted for them at. NECA lost some easy money form me because I would have easily caved and bought the turtles for the extra bandannas on impulse and the same goes for the extra foot soldiers. Luckily I got help with Casey and they did their open preorder for Super Shredder & accessory pack. Nice to kNow some people are seeing them in the wild.

This is the first time I have seen the movie figures at WM. I did see some of the cartoon 2 packs at Target as well...Casey, April, Leatherhead, Slash. I made the call at the start to get the movie figs so I passed on those. Was tough leaving my dude Casey behind but oh well.

Sorry if this was brought up before but ordered super shredder from the Neca store like a month ago and still waiting. Anyone else in that boat?

IMG_2192.jpg

If anyone is Foot Clan building I just found another set at my local Walmart.
Shoot me a pm if your interested. I have 2 spare sets, just asking retail plus shipping.

Let me know.

Listening to Super7's Brian Flynn on the Fwoosh podcast. For the Ultimates Wave 1, they're considering doing a second run, but just changing the weapons rack color. So basically it'll be the exact same. They didn't want to do a version with less accessories if people got annoyed with that. And they didn't want to do a version with different paint apps on the figures since that may make Wave 1 owners feel like they should buy a second.

Wave 2 will ship from the factory in November, and Wave 3 most likely in March after Chinese New Year, maybe even before CNY if they go fast but more likely March.

Back