TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enter the Mighty Metalhead!

72630c6ed78159e9109d092c357a8105.jpg

View attachment 492690

Just got the Lootcrate set in, I didn't realize FedEx delivered on Saturdays, I'm in San Diego where Lootcrate is so it was basically overnighted. It came with more than I expected, more than the Spirit of Splinter anyway. I'm really not familiar with the Mirage Comics very much, so didn't know TCRI off the top of my head. Shirt, bag, pin, coffee travel mug, keychain (Chet's Toys) and back of the phone credit card holder thingy.

That looks... really cool. Now I'm even more annoyed that I haven't got a shipping notification yet. Label created on 07/28 my ***. :lol

Okay, both that Krang and that Casey are AWESOME. :thud: Holy cow, man.

i wonder if Tokka and Rahzar will still have poseable fingers like their prototypes did.
but instead i read something about replaceable hands here.

iTTxovK.png

Unfortunately, it looks like they're no longer articulated in all of the promo shots they've released. I pre-ordered a set after seeing the promo pictures and not being able to resist anymore. First Neca TMNT figures I've bought for myself. Purchased a turtle to customize for a friend, but managed to resist getting any myself. Guess I have to get a set of turtles now.

Ordered the toon Casey set on Mercari...paid the iron price.

Cheaper than running around looking for them when a round trip tour to three Targets takes +\- 2 hrs :ohbfrank:

In the immortal words of Toy Galaxy, “F|_|ck Neca!”

Ordered the toon Casey set on Mercari...paid the iron price.

Cheaper than running around looking for them when a round trip tour to three Targets takes +\- 2 hrs :ohbfrank:

In the immortal words of Toy Galaxy, “F|_|ck Neca!”

:lol

Except it's not. Randy tells the Twitter Followers not to feed the scalpers, but for some of these figures, it's like "I either go without, or go with eBay." There really isn't any other option. (Other than divine intervention.:rolleyes2)

:lol

Except it's not. Randy tells the Twitter Followers not to feed the scalpers, but for some of these figures, it's like "I either go without, or go with eBay." There really isn't any other option. (Other than divine intervention.:rolleyes2)

That is true. His words are as empty as, “Our thoughts and prayers...”

I’ve posted on here. I’ve got a collectors group I work with and I’ve posted on IG. I’ve only had minimal success. Only got one response from IG and the guy still wanted the same mark up as I found on Mercari...without any selling history so why bother? :huh

Super Shred will also be available in stores at Walmart, right? I'd rather take my chances finding him in the wild than paying Neca's ridiculous $20 shipping charges.

I've got 3 WM's pretty close to me so I never really have trouble finding any toys there.

Boy I think I'm gonna be screwed in a few hours trying to order super shredder. Even though i was able to get my pre-order in for tokkah and razor, Everytime i try to get to the shipping stage on Necas store it says i can't ship any item to my address. I even tried using PayPal express checkout that has all my proper info, it goes through brings me back to Necas shipping and nope I get booted again. Damn it. They sure had no problem taking my money for the 2 pack but geez

I guess the neca store is mostly for international orders only. How did i not know that

Just ordered the set of 7” turtles and a super shredder pre order at popcultcha. Never ordered from them before- recommend?

Back