TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$17 shipping to FL.... NJ to FL?! :mad::mad::mad:

What sense does that make? How does someone halfway across the globe get cheaper shipping than someone only a few states away? Does Neca just hate FL?

What...in...the....****?

Same price to ship to NY.

I'm IN Nj and it's still $17 to ship.... :lol

Neca is talking a page from the Sideshow playbook. Overcharge and make some extra $$ on the side with the shipping charges. Not like the collectors won't pay it, or have a choice..:(

I'm IN Nj and it's still $17 to ship.... :lol

Neca is talking a page from the Sideshow playbook. Overcharge and make some extra $$ on the side with the shipping charges. Not like the collectors won't pay it, or have a choice..:(

Yeah, it's total horse****. And it's not UPS or FedEx, it's Neca. Their shipping is ridiculous on their Ebay and Amazon pages too. Any other toy company has a $4 flat or free shipping when you get above a certain threshold.

I'd buy direct from them more if they offered cheaper shipping.

You guys do realize we are still in a pandemic, yes?

It's not NECA that's over charging you on shipping, it's the shipping company's.

Because of COVID all shipping company's have seen a volume increase this year greater than the black Friday/holiday season. All shippers have been buried with packages they struggle to move. Back in May UPS imposed fees on large online sellers like Amazon, Target and Best Buy, that have inundated its network with packages and oversize items during the pandemic, a move aimed at managing a summer flood of shipments and higher costs.

The shippers add fees and increase the rates, we pay for it. Supply and demand.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ups-rides-e-commerce-surge-to-21-jump-in-package-volumes-11596105832

As an international I'm just glad they aren't using the painfully ubiquitous Global Shipping Program on The NECA store. The ebay site unfortunately does and it's a savage rip-off for us abroad.

I recently received my second Foot Soldier and caved and got Shredder as well - NECA really has me hooked with these. I usually only buy a handful of figures (mostly 12") per year. With 7 figures and 2 more pre-ordered with Tokka and Rahzar, this is the deepest I've gone into a line since I stopped collecting 3.75 SW around 2006.
Anyway, I took some new shots today, trying to go for some more comic inspired poses.

IMG_2458_2_small.jpg
IMG_2415_2_small.jpg
IMG_2448_3_small.jpg

IMG_2350_2_small2.jpg
IMG_2382_3_small.jpg
IMG_2513_3_small.jpg

Those look really good, agonistes86. It can be hard to get natural lighting 'just the way you want it', but some of the shadowing on the figures (especially the turtles) is great.

Not that I’m surprised..but looks like the Mutagen Tour set is popping up at a lot of Targets with no problem . As I figured there was no rush to preorder them.

Obvious they aren’t in demand :lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if after a while, I see these at Target just sitting there :dunno

Not that I’m surprised..but looks like the Mutagen Tour set is popping up at a lot of Targets with no problem . As I figured there was no rush to preorder them.

Obvious they aren’t in demand :lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if after a while, I see these at Target just sitting there :dunno
Yeah. I feel like that set is one that takes a very particular collector and won’t have the mass appeal to the casual person buying these. Even a lot of use who are fans of the 90’s Turtles aren’t interested. Either you grew up with and liked the concert (which most agree was cheesy) or you’re a really diehard Turtles fan who scoops up anything with the brand name. If anything that set in particular probably would have made more sense to be available on NECA’s site for a limited time.

Not that I?m surprised..but looks like the Mutagen Tour set is popping up at a lot of Targets with no problem . As I figured there was no rush to preorder them.

Obvious they aren?t in demand :lol

I wouldn?t be surprised if after a while, I see these at Target just sitting there :dunno

Not around me. They have come and gone at the 3 Targets that I have been checking regularly, never saw a thing besides the name/price stickers letting me know they had been there at some point.

There are like 600 listings on eBay right now which I find hilarious, with recent sold listings all dipping now under $200. Congrats on making a whole $30-40 after fees and shipping, plus the hassle of finding a large enough box to pack it in, and then driving to USPS in the middle of a pandemic to mail it.

But if anyone here is finding lots of these at their stores and wouldnt mind helping me out, that would be swell, lol. I pretty much give up on these otherwise and am back to trying to catch all the other recent Target/Wal-Mart figures that I also have still not seen. Apparently Leatherhead and Slash are supposed to start hitting later this week too.

Oh and it looks like I got my shipping notice for my Super7 figures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm seeing more pics on Twitter of the Super7 TMNT figures on Twitter, Super7 shipped some advanced copies to reviewers. Can't wait to get them.

Great display!

Thank you! Need to clear space in the case for the good guys.

CANADIANS!

If you're looking for Casey & Raph, contact your EB Games, I called today to check on my cartoon order and they mentioned they're getting the CJ&R pack as well, I think around August 28.
$59.99
Kind of cheesed since I got mine through NECA in USD + shipping, I would have just waited for it to arrive here, NECA has really dropped the ball in keeping international customers informed on whether or not these will be available
Still no word on Super Shredder or the movie turtle two packs

Back