TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EY-aOKIX0AEDCQJ.jpg

Is that Kevin Nash? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two pack ordered..simple ... shocked :horror

Ordered and secured in less than 4 min.

Why can’t Neca do this setup before, better yet...Mezco needs a process like this for their new preorders :lol

Wow! Had no idea Kevin Nash was Super Shredder. I learn something new every day.

Just ordered the set, awesome. I'm only really interested in Tokka, to a considerable amount due to nostalgia, since I had him when I was young - Rahzar was my brother's. I gave him a Michelangelo last year for Christmas, might just give this Rahzar to him as well.
And only $18 shipping to the Netherlands, that was a welcome surprise. This amounted to 78? shipped - as comparison, the Shredder and Foot Soldier I got a few weeks ago from a shop in Belgium were 66? shipped.

Last edited:
Ordered one set - shipping was $20 for me.

At first it kept saying ''does not ship to your country'' or something to that effect which was confusing because I had definitely clicked into the international section of the site - seems they changed it so that no matter which part of the site you've entered you will see ''Shipping option'' to the left of where you select quantity and there you must choose either USA or international.

Shipping was only $13 something for me for T&R. They must be shipping from the west coast like their SDCC exclusives have. Easy Peezy. That’s how buying toys should be. I hate the artificial competition the perceived scarcity has made just buying things such a challenge.

Lolol people are still complaining about the shipping online, I am so thankful Neca is one of those online retailers that does not add sales tax, that would have put it over the 100 dollar mark but people are already selling them for 120-150 online [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ordered one set - shipping was $20 for me.
is it possible to order more so that i'd pay you?
Ebay now says $150 + $50 shipping (which means twice the price minus shipping), so everything lower would be nice.

Aren't they available internationally?
my county is not there. only civilized places in a list.

MRltLV5.png

is it possible to order more so that i'd pay you?
Ebay now says $150 + $50 shipping (which means twice the price minus shipping), so everything lower would be nice.

my county is not there. only civilized places in a list.

MRltLV5.png

I'd be happy to do that though I saw you say you intended to get 2 or 3 sets and according to the initial advertisement it's a 2 per household limit so I can only order one more. And a complicating factor might be that I get hit with an extra charge by Irish customs assuming they ship my own initial order and the second order together and assuming the store doesn't mark low $ values on packages for internationals.

Send me a PM with your exact address so I can check with my postal service how much it'd be or if indeed there's some reason they won't ship to your uncivilized land :lol

When I ship a pair of shoes within my state, it costs about $15 per box. When I ship them across the country, it costs more. NECA does not set the shipping rates, Fedex and UPS do; that is why you are given the option at checkout. Has anyone complaining about shipping ever shipped a large box across a few states? I shipped a Hot Toys War Machine to NJ from Texas and it was $20. I paid $20 shipping from NECA to Texas for this, and that is fair.

Does anyone know what postal service NECA items end up with when they reach the UK. As Super 7 always end up with Parcel Force and they can be a bit of a hassle.

I have no interest in these 2 characters but I went on the website curious as to the cost after everyone's chatter. It would cost me $92.70 for these guys... Ouch. That's a hefty price for 2 7" scale plastic figures.

I will get to see them in person as a close friend of mine is a far bigger TMNT fan than I am and he buys, or should I say TRIES to buy all the movie & cartoon Neca Turtles.

damnit, so many people here don't even care for these two but will get them for $100 for the competition. and i can't get them for less than $200 from scalpers, while i dreamt all my conscious life for them. so unfair.

Back