TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are usually by the electronics section next to the Funko Pops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will the OG party van fit the neca turtles? i don't have the original with me so i don't know if OG, Classic, SHF & Neca are similar sized?

SHF is a bit taller and bulkier, don?t think they would fit, but heck the classic figures?s legs never touched the ground at all...

Well can?t complain, Dealth with Neca customer service and cannot express my gratitude and happiness for pulling through!! when i got my Ralph and Mike set i was missing an accessory, but went through their facebook group and they managed to send me a spare one!! the spinning nunchuck is one of the reasons i wanted a neca mike and when i found it missing, i was let down, doesn?t help that target has no inventory and couldn?t exchange them so i was out of luck to say the least until you peeps pointed towards the right direction.

p.s.a getting help through the website was garbage, twitter or facebook was the fastest method IMHO. heck i was supposed to get my package monday and got it saturday!!

f830dc70e871090f4680daef373ba8af.jpg

honestly the whole process took like five days, you just have to be clear and concise since they replied once a day since they were so busy!!

SHF is a bit taller and bulkier, don?t think they would fit, but heck the classic figures?s legs never touched the ground at all...

Well can?t complain, Dealth with Neca customer service and cannot express my gratitude and happiness for pulling through!! when i got my Ralph and Mike set i was missing an accessory, but went through their facebook group and they managed to send me a spare one!! the spinning nunchuck is one of the reasons i wanted a neca mike and when i found it missing, i was let down, doesn?t help that target has no inventory and couldn?t exchange them so i was out of luck to say the least until you peeps pointed towards the right direction.

p.s.a getting help through the website was garbage, twitter or facebook was the fastest method IMHO. heck i was supposed to get my package monday and got it saturday!!

f830dc70e871090f4680daef373ba8af.jpg

honestly the whole process took like five days, you just have to be clear and concise since they replied once a day since they were so busy!!

do you prefer the cartoon accurate non toon version, or the promotional accurate toon version?

I always wondered why they were like different versions of the turtles shades of green growing up [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I actually prefer the promotional colors since they look more uniform with the mega construx turtles and the shf versions, I want the dark green but i fear i will never snag a set since these came out, i also love how these neca version doesn?t have the two shade cel darkness they usually do... but i gave my party wagon to a friend who would appreciate it more than me and now i want to snag another one [emoji1787]

I always wondered why they were like different versions of the turtles shades of green growing up [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I actually prefer the promotional colors since they look more uniform with the mega construx turtles and the shf versions, I want the dark green but i fear i will never snag a set since these came out, i also love how these neca version doesn?t have the two shade cel darkness they usually do... but i gave my party wagon to a friend who would appreciate it more than me and now i want to snag another one [emoji1787]

good luck coz they cost a ton now.

Found a Manager?s Special on brickseek.com for a Walmart about a half hour away. Drove there and they had eleven of these on two pallets on the sales floor.
Copped.
003049594ea52367f161701687ecd8ea.jpg

so jealous, you should get 2 coz their value gonna go up once the stocks depleted.

They had the turtle arcade at a Walmart near me for $200! They originally had 16, but since had only 5 left after the price change. Thus, I had to buy one to make sure I didn't miss out

casey, leatherhead & april are up for orders, but i'm wondering is Neca done with the toy color line up and focus fully on the toons with all those panel lines? coz they don't really match the original turtles.

also are the new footsoldiers different? it's a bummer they keep chucking us with foot soldiers when they can easily bundle April with Casey...

casey, leatherhead & april are up for orders, but i'm wondering is Neca done with the toy color line up and focus fully on the toons with all those panel lines? coz they don't really match the original turtles.

also are the new footsoldiers different? it's a bummer they keep chucking us with foot soldiers when they can easily bundle April with Casey...

Can you post a link to the order page? I am not getting anything to come up on the Target website.

Back