TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
casey, leatherhead & april are up for orders, but i'm wondering is Neca done with the toy color line up and focus fully on the toons with all those panel lines? coz they don't really match the original turtles.

also are the new footsoldiers different? it's a bummer they keep chucking us with foot soldiers when they can easily bundle April with Casey...

Can you post a link to the order page? I am not getting anything to come up on the Target website.

seems video game wave 2 is up for orders. however it feels that unless you are doing a diorama of a video game scene with a tv frame, they look out of place with those pixel effects. the extra parts are cool though and the hover boards.

42870f3c-be31-4936-a6ae-5edab099d243.jpg

1f7978c6-a24d-41f2-94c8-62aa66dbfbe6.jpg

d835c529-737c-48e1-a1fa-cac8ba5ada0d.jpg

62072276-6464-4310-8d9f-737763725036.jpg

Mutagen Man!!!

I can't believe they went with Mutagen Man; I would have never seen that one coming.

So what's up with the eyebrows on the second Shredder headsculpt?

I also just got charged from Gamestop for movie Shredder, Splinter, and foot soldiers.

I didn't get charged yet, hope they don't screw up my order.

I can't believe they went with Mutagen Man; I would have never seen that one coming.

It's a nod to the original Playmates Shredder.

yRq3V7N.jpg

I had to look it up too, I guess it was a running change and some have eyebrows and some not.

I had to look it up too, I guess it was a running change and some have eyebrows and some not.

I sold my childhood one not too long ago, but I am guessing I may have not have noticed. A bit less pronounced on the original :lol

Looks like there is a bit more picking and choosing which weapons get painted this wave

P.S. and fewer hands

I sold my childhood one not too long ago, but I am guessing I may have not have noticed. A bit less pronounced on the original :lol

Looks like there is a bit more picking and choosing which weapons get painted this wave

P.S. and fewer hands

Yeah I mean I figured with Shredder of all of them they could include a bunch of hands. Mutagen Man looks good but also looks as articulated as the original toy and has no other hands. Don't really expect much for him but he's still $45.

Don't really expect much for him but he's still $45.
Definitely, especially as his solo figure is being described as ?super-articulated?

Yeah I mean I figured with Shredder of all of them they could include a bunch of hands.

So his description actually says he includes 3 pairs of hands, so there is 1 pair not shown, I guess.

Definitely, especially as his solo figure is being described as ?super-articulated?

So his description actually says he includes 3 pairs of hands, so there is 1 pair not shown, I guess.

They mentioned on Instagram btw that all the weapons will be painted and they didn't show everything.

is shreddar's arm rubber or non articulating. looks good but can't just invest in Neca/S7 while still keeping the vintage reissues. that's just too much so i'lll stick with the vintage reissues.

is shreddar's arm rubber or non articulating

I thought the same, but in some of its other photos you can see the joint.

They mentioned on Instagram btw that all the weapons will be painted and they didn't show everything.

O.K., yeah, you’re right; there it says you get the painted rack accessories and an unpainted rack as well.

Got some package shots as well

E9468A3C-65AF-4E99-A8BB-B1F747789818.jpg

F9286B14-19C3-4E06-B5C1-C1720DF030A5.jpg

373b4375939a7b92d060915c01addb97.gif
Maaaan... What is going on in that alley back there? I think I see a prostitute getting naked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back