TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. I got a message back from Neca - they can?t ship spares to UK so I?m just going to get a refund and bin off the line. At least I still have the movie Turtles though!

you guys getting in on this? Only a few days left
https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/neca-tmnt

gallery-tmnt-02.jpg

"NECA TMNT Movie 30th Anniversary Crate
$49.99 USD + Shipping

Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie with an exclusive “Spirit of Splinter” action figure & more limited edition TMNT gear!"

Just needs about 500 more backers and it will be made

yea but they still need 500 backers, i'm guessing folks that will buy this semi transparent splinter would be guys having all 4 1/4 turtles, so...

It's not a 1/4 Splinter? It's the 7" one, they haven't made a 1/4 scale Splinter yet.

Nabbed a complete set of wave 2 of the NECA animated Turtles at Target today! Theyre out there. Go get em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Bebop and Rocksteady are quite honestly my favorite animated NECA figures ever. I was shocked when I saw them in person. Beautiful! Just, beautiful!

I grabbed my four Target sets yesterday morning and very glad to be done hunting for them so early on. I drove by GameStop today where they have the 4-pack rereleases of the original figures but the paint was just so dang sloppy I couldn?t pull the trigger. I might check for them again at some point. I think another round of NECA figures using the colors of the original figures would be cool, since Super7 is able to do that I don?t see why NECA couldn?t as well.

Gamestop has these also! went to target never saw the figs, i have never ever seen any neca turtles anywhere in my city not even the first wave dangit

787c2dbb5243cacf93882dc550e2d340.jpg

7f9f7463085b9841a3bf607b19bc1877.jpg

Back