TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove by GameStop today where they have the 4-pack rereleases of the original figures but the paint was just so dang sloppy I couldn?t pull the trigger. I might check for them again at some point. I think another round of NECA figures using the colors of the original figures would be cool, since Super7 is able to do that I don?t see why NECA couldn?t as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. I preordered the set. When I went to pick them up, I compared paint apps on eight sets and they each had their imperfections. Got the best set I could, but it?s not perfect. Still, glad to have these!
Gamestop has these also! went to target never saw the figs, i have never ever seen any neca turtles anywhere in my city not even the first wave dangit

787c2dbb5243cacf93882dc550e2d340.jpg

7f9f7463085b9841a3bf607b19bc1877.jpg

Yours appear to have good paint apps. Congrats on the score!

they had like 30 in the store, of course i had to pick a good one haha, how bad is it?

Theyre not horrible. Just sloppy, with paint going over various lines. Eye paint on bandannas, bandanna paint on forehead, teeth paint looking splotchy, kneepad paint on legs, etc...

Theyre not horrible. Just sloppy, with paint going over various lines. Eye paint on bandannas, bandanna paint on forehead, teeth paint looking splotchy, kneepad paint on legs, etc...

They are just the 2013/2015 molds used for the retro brand just slapped into a boxset, I sold my retro collection including the party wagon reiisue and quite frankly I am glad I got this set, it is easier to open the box than the cardboard boxes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are just the 2013/2015 molds used for the retro brand just slapped into a boxset, I sold my retro collection including the party wagon reiisue and quite frankly I am glad I got this set, it is easier to open the box than the cardboard boxes

do they have the same accessories like the OG? did they rerelease the party wagon this year since you are glad you sold it.

They dont come with all their accessories. Just their belts and main signature weapons.
I only bought Leo, Bebop and Rocksteady from the 2015 rerelease... So Im glad to have this set.

I mean I?m not glad I sold the party wagon, heck the 25th Anniversary was better than the last release, but **** I figured play,ages would do a 30th Anniversary release this year, and instead we got 4 turtles in a box, which are not bad, but still, playmates knows the vehicles sell

I mean I?m not glad I sold the party wagon, heck the 25th Anniversary was better than the last release, but **** I figured play,ages would do a 30th Anniversary release this year, and instead we got 4 turtles in a box, which are not bad, but still, playmates knows the vehicles sell

but i remember the only vehicle they resold was the party wagon? they didn't even rerelease the cheaper turtle skates, and let's not forget Dome & Turtle Blimp.

i don't know if we ever had the drill machine transport?

Persistence pays off! You know how I always said I never ever say them, but quite frankly this second wave of the cartoon turtles has seen more shelf space than the first wave, I must have seen one mike and Ralph the other day and today I found the entire wave minus bebop and rocksteady but quite frankly who know,a they were a ton of neca boxes right on top of each other, but I did noticed that I found them at the neca shelf and the turtle aisle, so maybe I can have better luck with bebop and rocksteady in the future!

P.s. Target has a coupon on their weekly ad for taking 25$ bucks off a 100$ for toys and game purchases, just spent 80$ on the neca turtles!!! Finally found some at my local target for the first time ever!!!

I think it?s good until dec 14, but if you get to the register ask the cashier for the coupon because mine did not ring it up but was nice to get the ad for me and scan it...
fa05d2b151affffeb5b7dc028c488223.jpg

f622afb8307e0efed96bfcecfee30533.jpg

b10ac40838579ab32d4706ee3980f2b2.jpg

but i remember the only vehicle they resold was the party wagon? they didn't even rerelease the cheaper turtle skates, and let's not forget Dome & Turtle Blimp.

i don't know if we ever had the drill machine transport?

Right, just the wagon, they were careful with the re-releases this past decade, they must had done only the wagon, the basic line up a couple of villains and a couple of different versions for them...

damn, just noticed the spinning nunchucks accessory is missing :(

check your targets since it?s the holidays they have been legit stocking on Neca, they got a truck this morning and got these bad boys
a0c0ac8880d5772ed80e6fd7404d303a.jpg

the coupon also works for purchases over 50 bucks get 10 bucks off, got this for 41.99!! there was another collector who asked an employee to check the back and pulled out a box full of bebops and rocksteadys!!

check your targets since it?s the holidays they have been legit stocking on Neca, they got a truck this morning and got these bad boys
a0c0ac8880d5772ed80e6fd7404d303a.jpg

the coupon also works for purchases over 50 bucks get 10 bucks off, got this for 41.99!! there was another collector who asked an employee to check the back and pulled out a box full of bebops and rocksteadys!!

Thanks for the multiple posts about the coupon! I still hadnt opened mine. So I took my five sets (the 4 plus an extra Foot Soldier pack) back to Target and they let me return them and repurchase with the discount! I ended up with a $60 Target gift card!

Target has neca toys right? I went there and saw nothing. Are they not in the toy section?

Back