TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The toon packs look great and all but I've never once seen neca turtles at any of the 5 targets near me.

Well with NECA products now available on Target.com's website, hopefully these and all their upcoming TMNT stuff will be able to be ordered online...?

Im hoping so, like someone said above i have been checking the neca aisle almost every friday and have never ever seen them at any target in my city, if they sell them separate i guess i never chatted with the workers but still, closest Neca Turtles item i have seen locally is the ooze canister but that?s it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with NECA products now available on Target.com's website, hopefully these and all their upcoming TMNT stuff will be able to be ordered online...?

Looks like it's all fulfilled by third parties, ToyWiz and ToyNK, so essentially, scalpers will buy them at local Target stores, to re-sell them on Target's website.

can't decide between the original target turtles or the new toon turtles. please help.

Looks like it's all fulfilled by third parties, ToyWiz and ToyNK, so essentially, scalpers will buy them at local Target stores, to re-sell them on Target's website.

It’s split, there are some products sold by NECA at retail and some that are third party listings.

If anyone is able to grab an extra bebop and rocksteady to ship to Canada for me that would be awesome!

The original Target turtles are the toon turtles. The new repainted versions are meant to look like the marketing/promotional material.

now i'm super confused, because they specifically marketed the upcoming turtles as Toon turtles... but yea they look more like Game turtles actually.

am wondering would Bebop/Rockstead & Toon footsoldiers blend in with the original target turtles?

also the new turtles comes with extra accessories or did they add some, subtract some from the Target Turtles?

Finally found my first Neca TMNT on the shelves today. It was the only one there, and it was just laying on top of all the other Neca junk without it's own dedicated TMNT space. So who knows where it came from. In any case, if anyone out there still hasn't seen any in their local Targets, there's a chance these are still trickling out to some stores.

IMG-20191019-204035.jpg

Twin packs are all the rage.
I keep seeing these sets and resisting them as I have the SDCC box set of all 8 figures.
I did get the first couple of tmnt/Bats twin packs last week. Liking these sets a lot
51CB8A39-AF91-4F4E-BCA6-8B7444A4D4E4.jpeg

The original Target turtles are the toon turtles. The new repainted versions are meant to look like the marketing/promotional material.

I thought that but the ?toon turtles? in UK have the brighter colours than the twin packs eg the Shredder / Leo pack I have. I don?t care if Rocksteady / Bebop are from the toon (different) line to my pack though, I?ve put in an order. To be honest, I?m quite happy with the darker coloured turtles.

now i'm super confused, because they specifically marketed the upcoming turtles as Toon turtles..

G zeus, they're both toon turtles. :lol Dark ones are meant to look like they did in the tv show (darker color, brown shell, silver belt buckle) Same goes for Bebop/Rocksteady/Shredder..etc.

New brighter ones are still the 80's/90's cartoon turtles but have the color that was used on the merchandise art, hence, lighter colors, green shells, and black belt buckle.

Back