TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can make an argument NECAs TMNT line is the very best 6” figure line of all time. I’m stoked everyone who could t get the figures from the cons can now get them through the rereleases.

1yjTzVb.jpg

so the movie versions are bigger than the cartoon versions? then there's another 1/4 version? are the bandanas cloth or rubber for the 7"?

Yes the 7” movie turtles are an inch taller than cartoon versions, and the bandanas are rubber

since they don't sell outside USA, do you guys think the ebay set containing both movie & cartoon sets worth getting?

since they don't sell outside USA, do you guys think the ebay set containing both movie & cartoon sets worth getting?

If you’re a fan of the movie and of the original cartoon, both sets are definitely worth getting. They are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECA's movie Turtles are easily my favorite 1/12 figures that I own.

Now if I could just get my hands on their cartoon set... :gah:

NECA's movie Turtles are easily my favorite 1/12 figures that I own.

Now if I could just get my hands on their cartoon set... :gah:

I was at Target yesterday and they're remodeling so the whole area where collectibles is pretty much gone, I wandered to the regular toy area and found a Michelangelo and Foot Soldier sitting in a random spot. So of course I combed over the entire section but couldn't find anything else. I wasn't sure if I should be happy I found 1 or annoyed that I'm probably gonna now have to overpay for the other 3 sets, hope they restock very well.

Anybody found any turtles at a target in Maryland yet?

Been checking all the ones in the area every other day.

I got to open the Michelangelo I was able to find and I decided I prefer the SHF cartoon turtles. I'll just pick up the bad guys.

I think I can make an argument NECAs TMNT line is the very best 6” figure line of all time. I’m stoked everyone who could t get the figures from the cons can now get them through the rereleases.

1yjTzVb.jpg

Awesome display! That’s pretty close to how I was wanting to display my Neca figures. I don’t have the video game Turtles, but I have the comic book, cartoon, and movie ones. Was thinking about investing in one of those Neca building dioramas to set them all up, together.

I got to open the Michelangelo I was able to find and I decided I prefer the SHF cartoon turtles. I'll just pick up the bad guys.
I want them all, due to them having different aesthetics. Can’t find them in stores though and the scalper prices are beyond ludicrous. I’m just going to pick up Shredder and that’s it.

Pretty much done collecting Neca Turtle **** until they find some way around this scalper nonsense. Put up an order list and have them made to order. Something. I don’t have time to hunt down these ****ing figures anymore. I work odd hours.

I want them all, due to them having different aesthetics. Can’t find them in stores though and the scalper prices are beyond ludicrous. I’m just going to pick up Shredder and that’s it.

Pretty much done collecting Neca Turtle **** until they find some way around this scalper nonsense. Put up an order list and have them made to order. Something. I don’t have time to hunt down these ****ing figures anymore. I work odd hours.

It sucks you can't even order them online or anything. Going into the store and hoping they're stocked is the only option. I know they're constrained by the license, but then they should make boatloads of these. I was going to buy the others with the 15% off code on eBay today but they were just too pricey IMO. I'll wait til the hype dies down a bit.

It sucks you can't even order them online or anything. Going into the store and hoping they're stocked is the only option. I know they're constrained by the license, but then they should make boatloads of these. I was going to buy the others with the 15% off code on eBay today but they were just too pricey IMO. I'll wait til the hype dies down a bit.
By the time it does, they’ll be sold out. I’m amazed at how fast the Gamestop Turtles dried up. Except on ScalperBay. I think it’s going to take a third release to saturate the market enough to get these in the hands of actual fans first and not scalpers. I don’t think I’ve personally seen a license this pillaged since MOTU.

I was lucky to find the Raphael and Donatello packs in store, so just need to track down the Leonardo one now. I think that'll definitely be tough. At the last store it was 2 of each set except no Leonardo's. So Shredder is 100% the most in demand from this set it seems.

I was lucky to find the Raphael and Donatello packs in store, so just need to track down the Leonardo one now. I think that'll definitely be tough. At the last store it was 2 of each set except no Leonardo's. So Shredder is 100% the most in demand from this set it seems.

I'm sure they'll keep restocking them. If not now, then when wave 2 comes out.

Back