TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir what is that, I never scene that movie one before, it looks awesome!!! please tell me what scale it is too?

Okay I need the 4 turtles. Can anybody help me out by telling me where is the cheapest place I can get them that ship to the UK? BBTS wont ship them outside USA. :(

:wave

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106005

Dear lord in heaven the things I'd do for accurate figures of the turtles from the first movie. I wish playmates did some

Look what I got for my turtles last night at Target. :D

NinjaTurtles004.jpg

And btw, if u guys are planning to pick up the Shellraiser, Target has the better price on it which is $29.99. Whereas TRU sells it for $34.99. Just a heads up for my fellow freaks who wants to save a lil money.

thats so cool, I had the first partywagon, this may be a cool display piece for my turtles. I gotto say that since the turtles came out I have totally got sidetracked. I have been in a turtle craze and have abandoned even hot toys as of late, but truth be told I get more fun out of collecting turtles than hot toys atm. I find myself looking at my turtles figures and smiling and totally egnoreing my HT stuff. I guess this will pass soon but for the moment it all about turtles for me.

Just got 11 inch Mikey! Holy shiiiite! Awesome but sucks that the elbows don't bend. It's just weird considering the smaller ones do.

The Shellraiser is actually a really good display piece with lost of space to hang the pose the turtles instead of placing them all inside.

I'll still hold on for a better deal though. The 2003 Battle Shell already took up much of my space.

Does the classic version actually says series 1 on the box? I have an odd feeling that the four classic turtles are one-off only... Hope I'm wrong though, I really really want an updated classic Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, Krang, and foot soldier.

-

No it won't. Playmates said that they want to see how well the 6" line performs until moving further. They also said that this line is more towards collectors and could include any versions from the 80s toon, 2003 series or the movie series.

Hey guys, would appreciate it if you checked out my review of classics Raph!

[ame]https://youtu.be/P0VHk7AiI8Y[/ame]

I remember a year or two agoo,i hunted down those re-issued TMNT figures from the 80s and bought them.Those were my favourite toys as a kid along with MOTU and Gi Joes.

So these Retro figures are like the MOTU figures Mattel make today,improved classics?

I remember a year or two agoo,i hunted down those re-issued TMNT figures from the 80s and bought them.Those were my favourite toys as a kid along with MOTU and Gi Joes.

So these Retro figures are like the MOTU figures Mattel make today,improved classics?

Yep. Based off of the original cartoon.

Nice review daytime ninja, can't wait to get mine. They are due to arrive this saturday:impatient: I got one set of all for turtles and a extra leo to open until next paycheck when I will pick up the other three to open:hi5: They really need to continue this line of classic's for at least another 2 series so we can get all the main caractors. I really due love the 11 inch line the best though only because I really like the new design from the new cartoon and because the scale is perfect to 1:6 which is what I collect mainly.

Got both sets of my classic figures. Amazing work by Playmates. I have a feeling we will see more figures from this line. It sounds like most people are picking up multiple sets and it's selling well. Round 2 should be Shredder, Splinter, April, and a Foot Clan Ninja. Round 3 Krang, Rat King, Bebop and Rocksteady. Then they can give us the Party Wagon and a enviroment/diorama. I have big hopes for this line. :lol I think they're not too unrealistic either.

Back