TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ropen, if you find any GI Joe Cobra Troopers in your Target scourings, let me know! :)

I haven?t seen any updates for the NECA section since the exclusive Alien anniversary figures arrived. I?ve finally bowed out of the movie line but T and R are tempting. I imagine they?ll get repainted for the video game line. I pretty much want the game characters without the game style paint :lol

I sort of wish the Tokka and Rahzar set wasn’t $70. Part of me doesn’t want to drop that much for them since I don’t like the film as much, but they do look cool. I guess they are fair sized and supposedly this is the only chance to get them. I most likely will order.

After those two, Super Shredder, and the Raphael in Disguise/Casey Jones two pack I think I’ll be finished with collecting the movie Turtles stuff. Unless NECA pulls off something I’m not thinking of or makes April or other human characters like Tatsu, Keno, or a Casey with an Elias Koteas sculpt.

I was annoyed that some people are saying the price is fine because you would've been wasting gas or paying scalpers.

Like that's the point of them doing this. To avoid the driving around, the scalpers, all that, and get them for retail. The figures are large, but the other large ones like Super Shredder and Metalhead are $30 figures. It's only $10 difference, but I don't really see why they should be getting all this praise. It's been ****ed up for months. They already had loot launcher for other TMNT figures too.

I sort of wish the Tokka and Rahzar set wasn’t $70. Part of me doesn’t want to drop that much for them since I don’t like the film as much, but they do look cool.
wooow. i'm ready to see $70 each as the lowest price, and somebody can get a set of both for that price. daymn. i wish i lived in that country. i guess everything else would be as nice, too.

wooow. i'm ready to see $70 each as the lowest price, and somebody can get a set of both for that price. daymn. i wish i lived in that country. i guess everything else would be as nice, too.

Aren't they available internationally?

I think I will pass on the Tokka + Rahzar and Super Shredder. Still on the look out for the Casey two pack and music turtles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what time the orders go up tomorrow

I seriously doubt anyone will have luck getting them within the first hour :lecture

No rush. Probably better to let the fools crash the site tonight and breeze through on an order the morning.

3Mw92sS.gif

Well, the Instagram post says they will be up for order until next week, August 7. So that implies that there will be plenty of stock. I'm sure the site will crash tonight, but it should be fine over the next few days.

Well, the Instagram post says they will be up for order until next week, August 7. So that implies that there will be plenty of stock. I'm sure the site will crash tonight, but it should be fine over the next few days.

Well since it’s up on Midnight instead of the morning means they do have enough to spear..I’ll try in the morning and let the site crash tonight because it will :rot

Well since it?s up on Midnight instead of the morning means they do have enough to spear..I?ll try in the morning and let the site crash tonight because it will :rot

From Pixel Dan's interview Randy said the pre-order window would be open for one week. Tooling for Tokka and Rahzar was done and ready to go. Once the pre-order period ends Neca will send the final order number to China for production to start.

No need to stay up all night to pre-order, everyone that wants one, can order one.
Neca is testing Made to Order.

Yep. No need to rush. They will not sell out. I wish they would do this with the toon figures.

Ropen, if you find any GI Joe Cobra Troopers in your Target scourings, let me know! :)

I haven?t seen any updates for the NECA section since the exclusive Alien anniversary figures arrived. I?ve finally bowed out of the movie line but T and R are tempting. I imagine they?ll get repainted for the video game line. I pretty much want the game characters without the game style paint :lol

Wait a minute the 19.99 G.I. cobra? I actually found them I was shocked to see G.I. joe in hasbro sized boxes!!! They had the whole line up I think since they just whipped out a new box, omgg I didn?t know they were a hot item, now i have to find out which store I ran into them haha oh man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back