TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie today and I prefer it to the original(which I grew up watching)

Not sure what all the hate is, it's tmnt, the turtles stole the show
Megan fox was a crappy actress but so was the first's version and I like the way they tied her to the turtles

I liked the movie. It wasn't a great movie but it was tmnt. The fight scenes were epic. I think if Michael Bay didn't have his hand in it, then it'd be a lot more well received.

I don't get why people care about reviews and critics opinions, there is only one opinion I care about and it's my own, I'll watch a film regardless of how much it made, who's in it and what people think!

I thought it was pretty good. Not sure I liked the fact that the mutigen made the turtles superhuman strong, but it was enjoyable non the less. Megan fox could have been replaced with Jennifer Lawrence or someone who would have brought more substance to the role of April.

I thought it was pretty good. Not sure I liked the fact that the mutigen made the turtles superhuman strong, but it was enjoyable non the less. Megan fox could have been replaced with Jennifer Lawrence or someone who would have brought more substance to the role of April.
Lol the entire time I kept thinking the same damn thing. Anyone! Would've been better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't get why people care about reviews and critics opinions, there is only one opinion I care about and it's my own, I'll watch a film regardless of how much it made, who's in it and what people think!

Well because not everyone can see every movie they have interest in due to time or money or some other reason. Because of that finding a reviewer you generally tend to agree with allows you the trim down the number of films you feel you really need to see. It's a shame Roger Ebert is no longer with us since even when I didn't agree with his reviews his reviews were still informative enough and unbiased enough for me to tease out what information I needed to tell if I wanted to see any given movie.

Last edited:
Haha! I fixed it. I think I typed "Robert" because it's early for me and I also kept wanting to type "Robot Ebert" for some reason.

i enjoyed the movie. were they MY turtles? no, but it was a new take on an old story for the new generation. my kids got a kick out of it and even though they are girls they are wanting TMNT gear along with every other kid out there. kids were doing karate in the lobby arguing over who was going to be mikey. it wasn't a great movie, but it was a pretty gosh darn good TMNT movie IMO.

Overall I ended up liking the movie, though i wish they would of dropped shredders blades gauntlets. Although I wasn't to thrilled about the newer look of the turtles, once your watching the movie you don't really notice it all to much.

Anyone still have the old Ooze from the early 90s? Just bought one on eBay. Man, I forgot how mich I loved this ****. Been buying as much as I can of the newer ones.

Back