TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also looks like they based them somewhat on the expressions of the original figures.

Qh0iILu.jpg
All four look like they have severe shell wedgies - & leprosy, to boot. :monkey1

I haven't bought any of those boots. I heard some of the paint is tacky. Good price. Plus I heard they are a harder plastic and not rubber. Anyone conFirm?

Its a very cool statue, but at over 1k its a bit much for me and most collectors I would imagine.

It mentions pre order october, is that the pre order date as it would suggest or pre order for release in October, fast turnaround if so.

Maybe you'll get lucky and it will never make it over there.
Nah that's just an opinion
Yeah well I think it looks good from trailers and previews.
My opinion is that you'll like the movie. Don't expect much. Expect that there will be tinkering. For the most part necessary stuff is there (mostly) and the Turtles themselves are pretty awesome.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So Ireland ain't getting the movie until mid October, the ****!!!!

Same as the UK, really stupid move by the studio, I imagine a ton of those that would see it in the cinema will just watch it online, really don't understand why paramount have left such a huge gap between the UK and USA release.

Same as the UK, really stupid move by the studio, I imagine a ton of those that would see it in the cinema will just watch it online, really don't understand why paramount have left such a huge gap between the UK and USA release.
I'm surprised that they're doing that too. Doesn't make sense. Ppl will just watch it online and it sucks watching movies online Lol especially with those cam rips and these movies you can't watch like that

Opinions make a consensus.

18 positive, 74 negative reviews.
What is that from? And critics opinions are one thing but ppl seem to like it man.
Sure 20% critics liked it but viewer like are over 60%, so do those opinions count or no?

Who cares what dumb ass casual viewers thought or what biased sell-out critics wrote.

Sent from the pit of my ****

Who cares what dumb ass casual viewers thought or what biased sell-out critics wrote.

Sent from the pit of my ****
So anyone that enjoyed the movie is dumb and a casual viewer? Or do you mean the opposite

Back