TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMNT fans rejoice! there's a really good documentary about the Turtles Called Turtle Power. Its about an hour and forty minutes and they show a lot of footage of Eastman and Laird's home video. Wonderful interviews with the original voice cast, Brian Henson, Kevin Clash, and Steven Barron. If you've seen I Know that Voice its the same level of quality. Highly worth checking out.
l

TMNT fans rejoice! there's a really good documentary about the Turtles Called Turtle Power. Its about an hour and forty minutes and they show a lot of footage of Eastman and Laird's home video. Wonderful interviews with the original voice cast, Brian Henson, Kevin Clash, and Steven Barron. If you've seen I Know that Voice its the same level of quality. Highly worth checking out.
l

I was hoping it would go a little further though it was a very good documentary.

Both are done although I would like to find a 5 inch or so skateboard for Mikie.

I hope for the sequel bay and company take notes. This is how I want next gen live action turtles to look like. All that busy **** was dumb.

l

watched it last week! I thought it was great. Really cool to hear so much directly from Eastman and Laird

watched it last week! I thought it was great. Really cool to hear so much directly from Eastman and Laird

It's good but they left out so much stuff, the 2003, 2012 TV shows, the Female turtle show, the 2007 and NEW movie... all that would of been nice to touch on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the first one to do this I'm sure, but here's my take on a NECA-style Mirage Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Casey Jones. Base body is a NECA Rambo witha vintage Playmates Case Jones head repainted. I re-did the belt and the shoes on Rambo to give it a more "athletic feel", tore up the edges of the sleeve area, and then repainted the whole body. The head was dremeled out to fit onto the neck, then repainted.

The accessories are repainted from previous Casey Jones releases... I still need to add a few more. :)

ntcasey2_zps864ff1f0.jpg

ntcasey8_zps565ac6e0.jpg

ntcasey7_zpse8f8b4f6.jpg

ntcasey10_zps7a43ec00.jpg

ntcasey5_zpsc784700f.jpg

ntcasey1_zpsa26a1a2e.jpg

ntcasey6_zps28935d37.jpg

ntcasey9_zpsff1f10fe.jpg

ntcasey3_zps1fae773f.jpg

Sallah

Back