TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in the EU are you?

See my location, hehe.

Have you tried through BBTS or is the shipping too much? They have them on their site still

The only store I am considering so far, just want to compare prices with shops in the EU.
BBTS charges $219,99 plus $38,24 shipping. I am worried about customs and stuff though.

You guys know these are just advanced releases right? They will flood the market sooner or later in stores.

See my location, hehe.

The only store I am considering so far, just want to compare prices with shops in the EU.
BBTS charges $219,99 plus $38,24 shipping. I am worried about customs and stuff though.
How much do you pay there for import fees in average?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ehh. I may pick up classic krang and shredder. pass on the rest. Want better pics of those comic turtles to see if I get them.

Classics Shredder and Krang look great, but, like Bebop and Rocksteady, they're too small in comparison to the turtles.

I bet they go for $20 per just like the other classic turtles. They don't look like they are heavy with articulation. Looks to me that the packaging is that of the classic collection.

Are they doing them all like this? Or are they gonna do some more classic versions?

It's my assumption that they only did this one as this was the first turtle drawn by Kevin Eastman. Since Michelangelo was the first drawn before laird began designing (laird gave them the more classic two toed look), I'm betting this is the only one like this. Cannot wait to own this.

That's just this one. They're supposed to be doing 1/6ths as well. Hoping in the style if their mousers

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's my assumption that they only did this one as this was the first turtle drawn by Kevin Eastman. Since Michelangelo was the first drawn before laird began designing (laird gave them the more classic two toed look), I'm betting this is the only one like this. Cannot wait to own this.

I'm guessing with howmthe mousers look, the turtles will be of similar design. :hi5:

That makes sense! Thanks for the info guys.

IMG_1129__scaled_800.jpg

I'm guessing they're using the NECA mold on this one. So is playmates the one who stopped NECA from using the tmnt license?

Back