TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually remember when i first discovered the comic around issue #4 loved it and then i the role-playing game and miniatures came out. Then all of a sudden the toys appeared and at first i was all this is so cool then it just went insane and when the cartoon hit the UK it was no longer cool. I pretty much lost all love for the TMNT when it was released over here and they became Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles those were dark days indeed.

It shows how insane and paranoid our government was at the time that they could not even use the word Ninja and Mikey had all use of Nunchucks cut or used a Yo-Yo. Then it started to get better and every Turtles animated series so far has been an improvement.

Would be so in for Threezero comic turtles. They already have the Game of Thrones body.

10527424_10152603682577460_3364254602184028534_n.jpg

Mondo's The first ninja turtle made by K. Eastman. Bought!

Ordered Movie Mikey. Not to keen on how the other's expressions came out. Have the Nick Turtles from Revoltech coming.

I fear I'll end up ordering them all when I get Mikey in hand but atm I'm really not feeling the expressions and not being able to hand pick then to avoid eye problems.

I fear I'll end up ordering them all when I get Mikey in hand but atm I'm really not feeling the expressions and not being able to hand pick then to avoid eye problems.
Get em now at $20 each. Someone is already selling it on EBay for $140 for the set with $75 shipping. ****ing joke IMO. Ingot em a for $83 including shipping and taxes. My cousin will be driving it up to Toronto in August. Bastards wouldn't ship to Canada

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Jedi for the update just ordered mine as well, cant believe people are paying those prices on ebay without researching first....
Yeah it was crazy. No worries man, anything for a fellow Turtle fan, we also have a thread over on the statue side for Turtles and we talk about all Turtles not just statues Lol. It was funny when I found this thread too.

Any collectors in the EU know where to order the Revoltech Turtles? Have been checking my regular shops for a weeks now. They also sell Figuarts and other Revoltech, but nothing yet on TMNT. Don't want to pre-order on the bay, but skipping these is not an option.

Get em now at $20 each. Ingot em a for $83 including shipping and taxes.

Yup. I ordered them once word got out that you could. I would have loved to see them in person so I could avoid the lazy eyes but unless I was to find them at my local TRU I don't think I am ever going to beat $83 shipped to my house.

Any collectors in the EU know where to order the Revoltech Turtles? Have been checking my regular shops for a weeks now. They also sell Figuarts and other Revoltech, but nothing yet on TMNT. Don't want to pre-order on the bay, but skipping these is not an option.

Where in the EU are you?

Has there been any news yet of any new figures from the classics line? Hoping they do cartoon shredder, or basically any other character!

Have you tried through BBTS or is the shipping too much? They have them on their site still

Yup. I ordered them once word got out that you could. I would have loved to see them in person so I could avoid the lazy eyes but unless I was to find them at my local TRU I don't think I am ever going to beat $83 shipped to my house.
Yeah man. amazing deal and they'll become sought after. Especially n cause no one makes figs fromnthebfirst movie like wtf right

Back