TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAPH.png

Is there a certain time pre-orders usually go active? I was a bit late last time, and I want to be there for this one.

Is there a certain time pre-orders usually go active? I was a bit late last time, and I want to be there for this one.

No one here will answer this as they don't want to miss getting one themselfs i know i've asked before :rolleyes:

I'll be at my pc 1 to 2 hours before the newsletter so i'll be ready for when it hits. i'll be refreshing like a mad man!! :lol

haha--no love. I'm planning to order this one, but it's another piece that I'm really worried about...:horror

Last edited:
No one here will answer this as they don't want to miss getting one themselfs i know i've asked before :rolleyes:a

I can't tell if you're joking or not. That's a really dumb reason, so I'll assume you're joking.

Preorders are posted with the newsletter around 6:00pm PST, though sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

It's best to refresh Sideshow's home page rather than the newsletter page as the preorders show up right there. You can check the newsletter after you've sifted through the new product.

I think there's a Star Wars preorder, so that should distract from the Raph statue enough for us to all have a chance! :peace

I can't tell if you're joking or not. That's a really dumb reason, so I'll assume you're joking.

Not dumb at all no one ever really answers i've asked a few times when i was new and never got 1 reply. :lol

cancelled sh@tload of stuff last night thanks to sideshow's new EU policy but keeping my turtle preorders

cancelled sh@tload of stuff last night thanks to sideshow's new EU policy but keeping my turtle preorders

I want to cancel my stuff but no way do i want to miss the TMNT i've waited too long for something as cool as these!

Preorders are posted with the newsletter around 6:00pm PST, though sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

It's best to refresh Sideshow's home page rather than the newsletter page as the preorders show up right there. You can check the newsletter after you've sifted through the new product.

I think there's a Star Wars preorder, so that should distract from the Raph statue enough for us to all have a chance! :peace

LUKE I am ur fatha..........

Back