TMNT Raphael Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some with Ex. hand and w/ brother!!!!

2433lhj.jpg

4hpq3r.jpg

14meza8.jpg

2cgmrrt.jpg

8vz19u.jpg

of4u1k.jpg

2q3myq0.jpg

2la672f.jpg

Does the sai on his left hand move ? cause it doesn't have the same position as the one thats up on the SS site .
might be wrong , maybe its the angle

I dunno,at first I was like WTF, but now I really like Raph with the scroll...it looks so much more dynamic...

Mine arrived. Will post open pics later tonight. For some strange reason I don't feel to happy about this piece arriving. All the stuff SS has been shipping this month is killing my wallet.:monkey2 and I still need to get an anniversary gift for the Mrs this month. :thud:

That's not strange at all..... PFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffff!

Killer!!! I might just display it with the scroll! Those look wicked together!

Thanks for the in-hand pics, Tom and Meguiars. Looking at Sideshow's pics and 360º for so long gives me what I call preorder fatigue. I just wasn't feeling the piece anymore, even though I knew intellectually that I had to have him. But collecting is all about the feelings, and Raph looks phenomenal. Paint is clean, and I love how good they look from any angle.

I have all four EX turtles on preorder, and was considering axing Raph to get the reg "down the road" but I'm glad I kept him.

I'm worried because I cancelled another item on the same order, but that was ultimately shipped to me. I had to send that one back, but when I called, I did inquire to be sure that Raphael was still an active order, and he does still show processing, although last week he showed shipping soon. So basically, I don't know what the heck is going on. And if he does not ship today, I won't have him until after my weeks vacation.

Back