TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattel needs to see how Sideshow's orders operate and follow by example. And wouldn't you know.... SMALL ORDER LIMITS! What a concept!

Sideshow in comparison is a much smaller company and yet their servers can handle a large load of people without the site breaking

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No...they can't.

yup. SS must have changed their website, because you can't get to the ordering page. Says you need to login, and once you do, you have to move away from the mouser page, then when you move back to that page, says you're not logged in. :gah::gah:

FIX THIS BUG SIDESHOW.

Some sort of session/cookie bug they have with the login process. Epic failure.

Waitlist. _____*!
WTF was wrong with the website?!

I tried to order and it kept saying I wasn't logged in.
Logged in, logged me out.

GREAT

yup. SS must have changed their website, because you can't get to the ordering page. Says you need to login, and once you do, you have to move away from the mouser page, then when you move back to that page, says you're not logged in. :gah::gah:

FIX THIS BUG SIDESHOW.

That is exactly what happened to me. i was logged in ready to go, right on time - and nothing.

Another stinky situation for those of you that missed out. I was logged in doing some cancellation maintenance on my account, and it never logged me out.

Back