TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always think those high early auctions are fakes, like the seller of multiples is trying to drive interest in these preorder pieces. I was noticing auctions like that last week for the new specimen, and even the triple pack sold for $375, when only a couple of days before it a set sold for less than retail.

Is that really worth it? If you set up a fake auction, you are still going to have to pay eBay their fees whether your imaginary customer pays you or not.

crap I knew I forgot something today, looks like waitlist for me.Congrats to the all that got their order in.

Can't order at my work, but I had a friend of mine help me out with it. I'm locked in and cannot wait to get the mouser.

I was at a for the lack of a better term a country music convention and could not get this ordered on my blackberry. If anyone doesnt want there Mouser let me know before you cancel. I got on the waitlist like 4 hours later so Im not sure what my chances are there. I really am surprised by the low edition size.

I was at a for the lack of a better term a country music convention and could not get this ordered on my blackberry. If anyone doesnt want there Mouser let me know before you cancel. I got on the waitlist like 4 hours later so Im not sure what my chances are there. I really am surprised by the low edition size.

If I hear something about a 90's 'toon' colored mouser at SDCC, you can have my mouser ex.

Last edited:
Nope i didn't. :(

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

My order doesn't show "Processing". Weird that my Guardian Predator status changed to "Processing", but my Mouser hasn't...

Back