TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that's why they half-assed leo. They could have put a blue bandana around a turd and people would buy it to complete the set. I'm very disappointed the way Leo came out tho, but now that I have all 3, I'm stuck.

I hope it's just the lighting, but I just noticed that the red bandana on Leo appears to be a different shade than the red bandanas on the other turtles. They are more of a deeper shade of red, while Leo's looks like its a lighter shade or has some orange tint to it.

I hope it's just the lighting

I'm pretty sure it's the lighting. The images of Leo overall look a little lighter. less contrasted with softer shadows.

lighting.jpg

Last edited:
I don't find Leo terrible. Not the best pose they could have chosen, but the expression suits him, and it actually looks good. My only nitpick is the lack of sculpted weathering on his shell when compared to his brothers' shells. I hope they fix that.

I still think the mouth's under-pronounced beak sets Leo off a bit from his brothers and I'd like that tweaked, but...

I'm calling this "The Raph effect" because seeing Raphael in person and seeing his neck is also stretched forward a bit, I've decided it makes them seem a bit more "turtleish" and I'm down with Leo in that aspect.

Just adjust the mouth a bit and I say perfect. As is, I'll still be happy. He really grew on me after a while from the pictures.

OMG!

How the HELL did we miss this? I realized what's really missing from the Leo statue that always set Leo apart a bit.

He has no shoulder strap!
tmnt-1.jpg

This makes me sad. :monkey2

Still getting him, of course ;)

Back