TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering that myself. I couldn't believe how easy that was. I wonder if the demand really did drop off when he was revealed.

Now I just need my Mikey EX to convert off the waitlist...

I think it has alot to do with how this one looks. Now, the EX will sell out (maybe) but that regular edition is not going anywhere.

Wow ! EX is still available :lol how much longer will you guys think it'll last , if only it were this easy for the others

got it!!!:yess:...but leo is still UGLY:(

Same here and only because I'm holding out Sideshow will be nice and go back and at least fix his face. :pray: It's a long way off before he'll ship. I hope that they will, with all the complaints we're sending them.

80878831.gif
80878831.gif
80878831.gif

Boba Ben :rock

I hope it doesnt sell out at all. (Wont happen) But maybe Sideshow will take notice.

I pretty sure after all the negative comments toward it they might make adjustments but the EX's will sell since the others sold for $400. Who doesnt want to make an extra $200?

I pretty sure after all the negative comments toward it they might make adjustments but the EX's will sell since the others sold for $400. Who doesnt want to make an extra $200?

not true.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Don't know if you guys noticed, but Leo's height is 16"...Don's was 16.25", but his bo accounts for maybe 2" of that height. I'm happy that Leo will stand taller than the rest of the guys. Those group-shot pics that someone mocked up will look awesome in real-life with Leo behind Raph.

In short, should be a great display when put together.

Wow ! EX is still available :lol how much longer will you guys think it'll last , if only it were this easy for the others

It's only been 2 hours. I had to get my Don from ebay way after the fact, did he really sell out that fast?

Now I just need Mike to convert :pray:

Oh, and Mike Allen is the only "new" artist on Leo. Maybe he's responsible for the face?

Last edited:
Ordered Leo, got all 4 EXs :yess:

Before I order mouser, I need to see the price,ES and most importantly...the size.

Ordered Leo, got all 4 EXs :yess:

Before I order mouser, I need to see the price,ES and most importantly...the size.

Mouser would look nice with all 4 of the turtles, cant wait to get them all...but still feeling depress about UGLY Leo:gah:

Back