TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he even available still? Anyone having any luck picking these turtles up?
:woo:
DSC00904.jpg

:woo:

I just got Raphael SE Comiquette Poly Statue yesterday off waitlist. I have the other three waitlisted as well, but I know it's a fat chance.

How're you freaks getting em'?
:dunno:

I have leo secured as well, but Mikey EX is on waitlist. I jumped on it pretty late too so I don't think it will convert :(

Damn I guess all the whining didn't work !
They put up the 360 view on Leo which means they're sticking with it
damn sideshow !!:cuckoo:

I figured they wouldn't make any changes. Oh well, I've grown to like Leo more. Just found it surprising after all the complaints that nobody caught the lack of shoulder straps. I think he always had them in the original comics.

As for the others for me, I got Donatello off ebay for almost double his retail. >_<
I got in the day after for Raph so I got him converted pretty early and Mike/Leo were ordered day of.

I figured they wouldn't make any changes. Oh well, I've grown to like Leo more. Just found it surprising after all the complaints that nobody caught the lack of shoulder straps. I think he always had them in the original comics.

Well Leo does have a shoulder strap later on in the comics, but I think they're basing it off the first issue which Leo doesn't have it ,being that Raph and his duel note came from the first issue aswell, btw the Neca Leo figure doesnt have the strap either its no big deal.

I still think the 4 of these will look great together. The Donatello exclusives and regulars have gone up on ebay in the last week. I saw an exclusive go for $450 and 2 regulars in the $250 range.

I didnt get raph yet but i do have donny also I have leo and miky on preorder.

For some reason, i think Mikey will be the hardest to get later on. I think he's the most popular of the 4?

dang, i know its not the sideshow statue, but i think i'm going to stick with my leo statue for now. :)

4sxqvm.jpg

Well Leo does have a shoulder strap later on in the comics, but I think they're basing it off the first issue which Leo doesn't have it ,being that Raph and his duel note came from the first issue aswell, btw the Neca Leo figure doesnt have the strap either its no big deal.

Ah did he not in the first issue? I wasn't completely positive and my collected set of the original is currently behind a mountain of boxes in a room, so I didn't want to fight my way to it.

Ah well, cool beans then. ;)

Ah did he not in the first issue? I wasn't completely positive and my collected set of the original is currently behind a mountain of boxes in a room, so I didn't want to fight my way to it.

Ah well, cool beans then. ;)

Yea he doesn't have it in the first issue.
The Neca figures don't have it and neither do the Playmates statue which is straight from issue 1 pg.1 :D

His face is the problem , I don't care if they leave the body as is , but change the face atleast :/

Back