TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup... the exclusive is sold out.
I totally forgot about Leo, but was lucky to randomly check Sideshow & saw he was still available at the time & without even looking at the pics I placed my order. This one is a no-brainer!

Got my Leo as well. I've become okay with him as he is. If they make some changes, well, all the better (I hope haha)

They will indeed be looking awesome together.

I personally dislike the neck, but like the sculpt for the head... I think it fits his "personality" better. Leo was always the most serious of the turtles... Now if Michaelangelo was not showin' teeth... then I would have been worried. :family

Last edited:
Some old pencil drawings I did of Leo & Mike. Cowabunga!
leo_myspace_a1.jpg
Michaelangelo_myspace_a1.jpg

Not surprised this sold out that quickly. Even with all the complaints, we all knew that folks would order it anyways.

I must be the only one who didn't order the EX. I'll wait until I see in-hand pics before deciding whether or not to buy it.

Well, i missed out on Leo last night, completley slipped my mind (thanks for dragging it out so long sideshow ;)) Just jumped on the WL this morning, what are the odds of this thing converting??

Despite my landing on the island for my vacation I was able to get online in the hotel lobby just before 6pm PST and Leo was up and got my order in within 20 seconds! Very nice!

I'm praying they change Leo's face, but I'm not holding my breath expecting anything....

I figure I got 3 great turtles and with Leo I'll figure out how to creatively display this eyesore, hahah!

Not surprised this sold out that quickly. Even with all the complaints, we all knew that folks would order it anyways.

However, I wonder how that compares to the other three at the time of their preorders. Some have said they got through to ordering Leo so easy and quick in comparison. We're still hoping Sideshow will change the face or a lot of orders could be converting at go time.

However, I wonder how that compares to the other three at the time of their preorders. Some have said they got through to ordering Leo so easy and quick in comparison. We're still hoping Sideshow will change the face or a lot of orders could be converting at go time.

Do we really expect them to change it? I mean it still sold out within 2 hours? Why would the company take time and money to fix something that sold out already? Trust me I want it changed as much as the next guy but the way to ensure change would have been not to preorder

Do we really expect them to change it? I mean it still sold out within 2 hours?

No, they won't change it, but I'm willing to bet the only reason it sold out in 2 hours is because everybody decided to go all-in with the first three pre-orders and they need Leo to complete the set.

Back