TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the little deference that teeth make! Great Photoshop!

Leo-both-Versions.gif

I added some teeth in photoshop. what a difference some chompers can make :wink1:

LeoTeeth.jpg
LeoTeeth2.jpg

Ok I was one of the few that accepted the toothless headsculpt. But yeah, after seeing this photoshop, that's really the best way to go. It never happens, but I REALLY hope Sideshow changes this statue.

If Sideshow decided they agreed, would it even be possible for them to have the head resculpted at this point?:pray:

WOW..... Actually a world of difference. If they changed that one thing I could live with this statue more despite the other flaws

so who's all 3 for 4 exclusives so far?
:wave

leo is the leader and a calm, pensive fighter

face is classic leo

2000111press02001773259.jpg
:exactly: :goodpost:

Leo looks AWESOME.

over-reacting just a tad
Typical 'Sky is falling' mentality that runs rampant on this board. It's like it's populated with a bunch of ____in' 5 year-olds. :monkey4 I had to stop reading at page 13 'cause of all the dumb ____ I was reading. *sigh*

Yea can they do that ?

Seeing as it is there company and their product they can do whatever the hell they want. They won't but they can. The only thing I see them changing would be adding the teeth but again I doubt they will. I will admit at first I was a bit disappointed but I came around and I really dig the statue now.

There are more flaws than just the teeth but I would be satisfied if they changed just the teeth

There are more flaws than just the teeth but I would be satisfied if they changed just the teeth

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. His pose is fine and now that I think about it more the base makes sense because he should be behind everyone perched up top like a badass.

so who's all 3 for 4 exclusives so far?

:gah:
horrified_look.jpg
shocked.jpg
:gah:

Sideshow's creative team has failed again. The people reponsible for this horror show should be fired. Prob the same clowns that gave us Rambo, Bruce Lee, and Robocop PFs.

This was one line that was UNTOUCHABLE, and Leo was supposed to be the cherry on top (of the ice cream) instead he's a GIANT-STINKY-RUNNY POOPIE.
In all seriousness, this has truly spoiled all the fun of collecting the set. I have two options, sell the other 3 Turtles or Customize the Leo Comiquette, and I'm no customizer.

Way to deliver the goods Sideshow.
Garbage-truck.jpg

i guess i'll just sit back and wait for everyone to start dumping their exclusives since i stupidly decided to pass on these

Back