TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 4 look good together but Donny is far and above the best of them all.

:goodpost: I agree.

Donny is the best and he was available for order first. Leo was by far and away the worst and he's available for order the last...INTERESTING.

I wonder how many people would've gotten into this line if the released the statues backwards?:
Leo
Mikey
Raph
Donny

I really hope that they change that sculpt. He looks really bad (Worse than Rambo BAD) If they don't change it, I may have to sell the other 3 EX Turtles.

How's Sideshow gonna make the Leader looks like that !?!?!?!?!?!
turtlese.jpg

Makes no sense at all. Seriously, look at that face, it's AWFUL
2000111press02001773259.jpg

Last edited:
Also, do his eyes look a little off center to his nose? I'm wondering if that's contributing to me feeling it's a bit off.

I think I might be going with Something Sexy, though...he's starting to grow on me more...just open the mouth slightly.

Though now the shell's bugging me. Leo's good, but not THAT good.

Bezzerkerr, you also have an image of the X-Men set up I want. I'm going to steal it now, okay? Okay, cool. :nana:

Well, Nien...one's a ninja turtle and he's carrying ninja blades at least.
The other is the Karate Kid learning Kung Fu...doesn't that make him the Kung Fu Kid?

Leo wins, despite the sculpt complaints!

Bezzerkerr, you also have an image of the X-Men set up I want. I'm going to steal it now, okay? Okay, cool. :nana:

Well, Nien...one's a ninja turtle and he's carrying ninja blades at least.
The other is the Karate Kid learning Kung Fu...doesn't that make him the Kung Fu Kid?

Leo wins, despite the sculpt complaints!

I'd have to agree. I can't bring myself to watch that disgrace of a film. Call it Kung Fu Kid and that changes some things because it wouldn't be labeled a remake, but they've tampered with one of the greatest 80's films and YOU CANNOT REPLACE Danielsan and Mr. Miyagi!!!!!!

SWEEP THE LEG, JOHNNY!!!!!!!! I hope Jon Kreese kicks all their butts for touching the property!

I joined this board to voice my complaints for this.

Leonardo is my favorite Turtle and I was so excited waiting for him to be revealed only for my dream to turn into a nightmare. I am so disappointed. What have they done? He looks horrendous. His face is all wrong. He looks like an old man who doesn't have teeth or he sucked on a basketful of lemons. He's not Leo at all. :(

I was so looking forward to him and now I don't know anymore if I want to buy him. Unless Sideshow fixes his face.
It`s supposed to be a Pizza eating Leo,sideshow confirmed this.

That must be some nasty pizza. :lol

They must've followed this as a reference model:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0l5rjAtaAng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0l5rjAtaAng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wtf?? :rotfl Looked like he was talking smack just before he entered the ring.

Anybody seen the "Laserblast" episode of MST3K? That's the first thing that I thought of...

245zvns.jpg

6fsc4z.jpg

They must've followed this as a reference model:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0l5rjAtaAng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0l5rjAtaAng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm glad I wasn't into video games at that era.... but R.E. is getting hooked back once again.

I just saw this. I must say I'm disappointed. His body looks great but the whole neck and head look terrible. Just not like the rest of them. Looks like he got beat in the face and it's swollen or he's taking a dump.

Back