TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nien_squinty_vcap.jpg
nien_squinty_vcap.jpg
nien_squinty_vcap.jpg
nien_squinty_vcap.jpg

Just got mine. This is one damn nice statue and like others have said, bigger than expected.

Please post pics bannister,yeah when i saw those MOTU figures over the Turtles statue i finally realized how big it really is.

has anyone posted a picture of the SS donatello with the playmates donatello statue from a few years ago? i would like to see them side-by-side for a size comparison. thanks!

I wish I had a picture of my son's face when I showed it to him last week. It's going to be a lot of fun building my set of four.

Your house sounds a lot like mine today. My 11 year old daughter was so excited that he was coming today, her first words this morning were "is it here yet?" To her disappointment #95 exclusive didn't arrive until close to 2:00 p.m. this afternoon. Much better Monday compared to last when her two cats:stake destroyed her women of DC bust collection.:crying Lots of tears last week..but lots of smiles today. :joy

I wish I didn't have to use my on-camera flash, but my other flash isn't working right, so apologies.

With that here's some great pix right out of the box. Can't wait to get it in a display case all nice and lit better.

Next to my TGRI ooze canister replica:
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PAINT APPS!
009.jpg

010.jpg

HEY!!! How did they get there?!
011.jpg

These pics are great. I LOVE the ooze canister.

010.jpg

Splinter is hysterical...actually kinda looks like him...kinda

013.jpg

cute dog.

Back