TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesomeo5to.gif

This will be a must for me. :rock

I don't have any TMNT memorabilia, but these pieces will hold their own in any collection IMO. How can you not love these guys?!?!

I don't own any Turtles collectibles either (besides the original comics). This might be my first.

I'm excited to see how this turns out, it looks to be very cool. I would be tempted if it was the animated version.

Sideshow is milking my nostalgia all the way to the bank with this line. I will literally buy anything they put out that is TMNT. Was there ever a confirmation on the scale of these guys?

fortunately I can skip this one as I've only ever bought raphael for my turtles collection...I'll just have to wait. Looks good to start though.

I have always loved the gritty comic version of the Turtles. This will be hard to say no to if the whole thing turns out good......and it probably will.

Not exactly as close to the NECA figures as I was hoping but I'm willing to wait until they show off the whole thing. I'll definitely get Leonardo but it looks in form too close to the Playmates figures in stature to definitely get all four.

It would be nice if the bases go together to form a nice composition of all four.

Back