TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would if could spare the cash right now. Really annoying because loved TMNT as a kid. Although it was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK because "Ninja" was deemed too violent for children. Also didnt include any shots of mikey wielding his nunchucks

Would if could spare the cash right now. Really annoying because loved TMNT as a kid. Although it was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK because "Ninja" was deemed too violent for children. Also didnt include any shots of mikey wielding his nunchucks

LOL! That's why they had to change his weapon to that grappling hook! :emperor I dont get it, U guys can show tits on TV but no word of "Ninja", no headbutts, and no "nunchucks" :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

Yeah its ridiculous. You still saw him carrying them and everything. Just any scene where he wields them was cut and he did his funky mojo off screen

dude...I made a pair of nunchucks when was a kid :rotfl

Just opened mine before packing him back up, wow this is a really nice piece; definately a must-have for a TMNT fan, the size will hold up very well with any PF *cough* not like another recently shipped item.

:banana

LOL! That's why they had to change his weapon to that grappling hook! :emperor I dont get it, U guys can show tits on TV but no word of "Ninja", no headbutts, and no "nunchucks" :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

Generally they didn't show the tits during childrens shows though :lol

but I do get what you mean it's messed up

It was worse in the comic we got over here, originally it was reprints of the Archie stories but I think we had some originals as well (and the story books too) and they just used to give him random weapons from the rest of the turtles, never realised until years later why they kept getting it wrong.

Thanks for posting pics. The first turtle looks great. I can't think of an exclusive that is more appealing.

I was wondering, do you guys think we'll see black and white editions down the road? NECA did it with their figures and Sideshow seems to have a thing for repaints.

Thanks for posting pics. The first turtle looks great. I can't think of an exclusive that is more appealing.

I was wondering, do you guys think we'll see black and white editions down the road? NECA did it with their figures and Sideshow seems to have a thing for repaints.

As a TMNT fan I would love to see it buy I just really don't think they would sell very well. Even the Black and White NECA figures haven't sold very well. As we can see with exclusives being sought after more than the normal version most fans want the cartoon version not the comic version. Just my two cents :naughty

I think the different color masks are the most popular. Repaints are easy money though and usually very limited. I think an edition size of say 50 per turtle would sell out.

Knowing Sideshow, they'd probably make 100 of each if they did it.

I really think the exclusives might be really hard to find later on, except maybe Raphael. They couldn't have picked a better exclusive option for these. On the bright side, they're reasonably priced andf regulars can be easily repainted for those who might have missed out on ordering the exclusives.

Back